THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
So....Rees vs Broner - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: So....Rees vs Broner (/showthread.php?tid=1025)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

So....Rees vs Broner - Maxy - 12-28-2012 11:51 AM

So it's been reported anyway and backed up by Eddie Hearn. Would have rather seen Burns-Broner from a British perspective or from a fight perspective Abril-Broner, but this could be a good scrap. Rees has stamina issues but he'll give Broner a decent fight I reckon.

So....Rees vs Broner - blackbelt2003 - 12-28-2012 01:23 PM

A little bit yuck....but I suppose it's all there is at the moment. I'll be pissed off if Broner talks the talk and keeps taking fights like this forever - let's see some unifications!!!

Black

So....Rees vs Broner - lloyd mayflower - 12-28-2012 04:37 PM

Maxy Wrote:So it's been reported anyway and backed up by Eddie Hearn. Would have rather seen Burns-Broner from a British perspective or from a fight perspective Abril-Broner, but this could be a good scrap. Rees has stamina issues but he'll give Broner a decent fight I reckon.
Shit fight. Rees will plod around getting busted up like he did against kotelnik. His best hope is a well placed headbutt. He does nothing close to well enough to trouble Broner

So....Rees vs Broner - Dickagon - 12-28-2012 07:00 PM

now i know what Canadian boxing had to go through with Bute and Lemieux.

So....Rees vs Broner - kidbazooka1 - 12-29-2012 05:09 AM

Broner will make quick work of this bum.

So....Rees vs Broner - the ollie reed fan club - 12-29-2012 05:31 AM

kidbazooka1 Wrote:Broner will make quick work of this bum.
He'll moider da bum!

So....Rees vs Broner - Maxy - 12-29-2012 10:58 AM

kidbazooka1 Wrote:Broner will make quick work of this bum.
Rees ain't winning this fight but he ain't no bum either. I think he'll give a decent account of himself. Broner is overrated.

So....Rees vs Broner - TheFonz - 12-29-2012 11:48 AM

:yawn, I'm looking in my crystal ball and trying to see if there will be a mega fight between Broner and Thurman at 147 in the years ahead.

So....Rees vs Broner - Dickagon - 01-02-2013 12:43 PM

TheFonz Wrote::yawn, I'm looking in my crystal ball and trying to see if there will be a mega fight between Broner and Thurman at 147 in the years ahead.
Thurman isn't that bad of a guy, he's just taking advantage of being with Haymon. Sam Watson is probably putting some words in his mouth too, talking shit is just expected in boxing. but Broner is a different story. that dude talks the most shit but he knows he'll never have to back it up. that's one of the corny things with boxing going on right now. there's too many guys say "i can beat anybody.. i just can't fight them though, that's up to my promoter".

So....Rees vs Broner - and the NEW - 01-04-2013 05:57 PM

Broner is a disgrace.

He went nowhere near Uchiyama at super feather, wants no part of Gamboa and just calls out the best fighters in a weak LW division and doesn't even fight them. Abril, Burns and heck, if he must, Vasquez. No interest in any of the others.