THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
A little preview of Showtime Staredown - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: A little preview of Showtime Staredown (/showthread.php?tid=106)

Pages: 1 2 3

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - Maxy - 11-07-2011 03:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/v/xd631mfM7Ac&feature=player_embedded

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - lloyd mayflower - 11-07-2011 03:58 PM

I'm not convinced with the trash talk so far. Actually feels to me over the last year or so that these two have a bit of respect for eachother. I'm sure they will give eachother hell in the ring and i'm looking forward to it, butcant get excited about the trash talk. Too much mutual respect flying around.

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - blackbelt2003 - 11-07-2011 04:32 PM

Forced trash talk is no good, it just takes away from when you really do get some genuine trash talk. They should be building up the fight with fight clips, not trying to make these two guys hate each other when really they respect what the other guy brings to the table.

Black

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - EAlbian - 11-07-2011 05:24 PM

I fucking hate Froch, I genuinely wish the worst for him

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - ViperSniper - 11-08-2011 03:09 AM

I really enjoyed that clip! To me, it's not always about fighters being able to trash talk, be disrespectful or hate towards each other to create an exciting build up. Watching these build ups, it's all about the body language & tone they show that I enjoy watching. If they start poppin' off at each other and it gets heated..great!!

I really like the way Ward went about this staredown and felt he got it over Froch here!

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - Spyder - 11-08-2011 03:19 AM

EAlbian Wrote:I fucking hate Froch, I genuinely wish the worst for him
I wish the like feature was working because I love this fucking statement.

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - Maxy - 11-08-2011 09:23 AM

Spyder Wrote:
No you don't.

Stop kidding yourself.

I know deep down you lurve Frochy.

lol

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - SKULLSPLITTER - 11-08-2011 10:18 AM

lol

That Mark Frock guy is in over his head...

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - SmartyBeardo - 11-08-2011 10:22 AM

Maxy Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
No you don't.

Stop kidding yourself.

lol
I have a hard time figuring out how a boxing fan could hate Froch. Dude fights everybody. He always comes to fight. He has a hot, squealing bitch of a gf. He talks some shit but he is just a supremely confident alpha male fighting cock of a dude.

Ward will probably win this fight but Froch will do his absolute best to prevent that . . . what more can a boxing fan wish for in a B level fighter?

Ward definitely won that minute and change skirmish.

A little preview of Showtime Staredown - EAlbian - 11-08-2011 01:53 PM

SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
No you don't.

Stop kidding yourself.

lol
I have a hard time figuring out how a boxing fan could hate Froch. Dude fights everybody. He always comes to fight. He has a hot, squealing bitch of a gf. He talks some shit but he is just a supremely confident alpha male fighting cock of a dude.

Ward will probably win this fight but Froch will do his absolute best to prevent that . . . what more can a boxing fan wish for in a B level fighter?

Ward definitely won that minute and change skirmish.
I hate his stupid face and his awkwardness in the ring. the guy has no fluidity. Why would i like that his gf is smoking hot? she should be sucking my dead swimmers not his haha

I applaud his willingness to take on all comers but I wanted to see him stand and trade with Abraham and I thought Dirrell won their fight.

I thought i hated Calzaghe but i hate froch more, at least Calzaghe looked good at throwing slaps. I guess I just hate awkward people. I've never been impressed by a performance of his(maybe the pascal fight) and he always leaves me wishing I saw something else.

However I think he's a B+ fighter and has some solid wins on his resume. I think he's good for the sport and just wish there was a Gerald McClellan type fighter to cave in his crooked nose so I could watch his lifeless body collapse on top of itself because we know Andre Ward ain't doing that haha