THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Good news about Thatcher eh? - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Good news about Thatcher eh? (/showthread.php?tid=1167)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Good news about Thatcher eh? - Maxy - 04-08-2013 10:44 AM

Well, I for one won't be shedding any tears for the evil bitch.

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - lloyd mayflower - 04-08-2013 11:06 AM

(04-08-2013 10:44 AM)Maxy Wrote:  Well, I for one won't be shedding any tears for the evil bitch.

Just logged on to post similar! Il be going for a pint just shortly to celebrate. In times of tory austerity, wouldnt it be fitting, rather than a state funeral, if we just drop the cunt down a disused mineshaft, abandoned because of her.

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - Maxy - 04-08-2013 11:23 AM

(04-08-2013 11:06 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 10:44 AM)Maxy Wrote:  Well, I for one won't be shedding any tears for the evil bitch.

Just logged on to post similar! Il be going for a pint just shortly to celebrate. In times of tory austerity, wouldnt it be fitting, rather than a state funeral, if we just drop the cunt down a disused mineshaft, abandoned because of her.

Absolutely love that idea mate. Not gonna watch the news cos there will be too many mongs banging on about how great she was.

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - lloyd mayflower - 04-08-2013 11:39 AM

(04-08-2013 11:23 AM)Maxy Wrote:  

Absolutely love that idea mate. Not gonna watch the news cos there will be too many mongs banging on about how great she was.

Sounds like a fitting end for a horrible cunt. Yeah i switched off the news when i heard Obama say she was an icon of freedom and
liberty. Eh??? An icon of oppression and elitism maybe

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - blackbelt2003 - 04-08-2013 12:31 PM

(04-08-2013 11:39 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  

Sounds like a fitting end for a horrible cunt. Yeah i switched off the news when i heard Obama say she was an icon of freedom and

Wow, I won't mention anything about the mines being unsustainable and wasting public money then, just in case of backlash from a couple of Blairites. I'll just leave it out there....

Big Grin

Black

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - lloyd mayflower - 04-08-2013 12:41 PM

Nice try Black but u wont piss on my party! If i was more IT minded is post a pic of the tall frosty foaming pint of lager i will use to toast her journey to hell.

When I realised Margaret Thatcher was dead, I did a double fist pump and shouted, "Fucking brilliant!"

Everyone around me was disgusted, and looking back, I suppose it was out of order.

Especially as I was the first paramedic at the scene.

Jimmy Saville meets Margaret thatcher at the gates of hell - "what you doing here Maggie?" Saville asked.
"Shafting miners" says Maggie "Me too" says Saville

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - Maxy - 04-08-2013 12:44 PM

(04-08-2013 12:31 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  

Wow, I won't mention anything about the mines being unsustainable and wasting public money then, just in case of backlash from a couple of Blairites. I'll just leave it out there....

Big Grin

Black

Woah, don't get me started. You're surely not a sympathiser of that dragon, destroyer of industry and manufacture in this country? A woman whose selfishness still stains this country to this very day and will continure to do so for many a year to come?

I can forgive you for having a bit of a dislike for Tyson Fury but.....

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - salvador - 04-08-2013 07:19 PM

It really is funny how different world leaders are seen inside and outside their countries.

I've never heard a single word about Thatcher other than she was basically the Christ-figure for free market capitalism in England and that she turned England around almost single handedly.

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - blackbelt2003 - 04-09-2013 03:19 AM

(04-08-2013 12:44 PM)Maxy Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 12:31 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  
(04-08-2013 11:06 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Just logged on to post similar! Il be going for a pint just shortly to celebrate. In times of tory austerity, wouldnt it be fitting, rather than a state funeral, if we just drop the cunt down a disused mineshaft, abandoned because of her.

Big Grin

Black

Woah, don't get me started. You're surely not a sympathiser of that dragon, destroyer of industry and manufacture in this country? A woman whose selfishness still stains this country to this very day and will continure to do so for many a year to come?

I can forgive you for having a bit of a dislike for Tyson Fury but.....

Hahaha, I'm actually a bit too young to have memories of her in power, and I only the know the basics of her policies so I can't really have a legit view of her. She definitely polarised opinion, though.

Black

RE: Good news about Thatcher eh? - the ollie reed fan club - 04-09-2013 04:10 AM

(04-08-2013 07:19 PM)salvador Wrote:  It really is funny how different world leaders are seen inside and outside their countries.

I've never heard a single word about Thatcher other than she was basically the Christ-figure for free market capitalism in England and that she turned England around almost single handedly.

I dunno, in NZ I think we generally hold the attitude that she was a mammoth sized bitch and rather evil to boot.

The woman literally gave 5 star hospital treatment to the despot's that she liked. Thatcher's legacy is one of hate. I don't believe in heaven and hell but if there is a hell I'm 99.99999% sure she just arrived in it.