THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o (/showthread.php?tid=119)

Pages: 1 2

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Byrd Man - 11-10-2011 07:00 PM

lol
From the Scene
Quote:Trainer Freddie Roach continued his verbal attack on Leonard Ellerbe, the adviser for Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs). A few days ago, Ellerbe disclosed Mayweather's desire to fight Manny Pacquiao (53-3-2, 38KOs) on May 5th at the MGM Grand. Roach, who trains Pacquiao, doesn't believe anything unless it comes directly from Mayweather himself. Roach, who was fielding questions regarding a potential Mayweather-Pacquiao clash for May, compared Ellerbe to Pacquiao's childhood friend, Buboy Fernandez.

"I don't think it's Floyd's announcement though. It was Leonard Ellerbe. Who gives a fuck about Leonard Ellerbe. He's a gopher guy. He's Buboy. He's the guy who does the things that Manny doesn't want to do. Leonard Ellerbe makes a statement and we have to believe in him? Floyd is supposed to be his own boss. Floyd, speak up. Coming from Ellerbe, who believes this shit. He could be jacking us all off," Roach said.

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Dickagon - 11-10-2011 08:28 PM

Roach doesn't know how bad he messed up talking about Leo jacking us all off. he's about to have a mustache rubbing against his neck if Leo ever sees him. i do agree with him on the situation though, this is going to be exactly like Mayweather talking more about Pac than he did Ortiz when they were hyping that fight up.

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - SKULLSPLITTER - 11-10-2011 09:01 PM

I wonder how Manny feels about him disrespecting Buboy like that...

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - boxingcritic - 11-10-2011 09:03 PM

Even with his Parkinson's Roach would smack the dog shit out of Ellerbe.

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Method - 11-10-2011 09:15 PM

The best was "El" chiming in with Larry Merchant, "You heard him!".

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Method - 11-10-2011 09:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/v/Hz0oBTpvfPI

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Spyder - 11-10-2011 10:23 PM

The CEO Wrote:I wonder how Manny feels about him disrespecting Buboy like that...
Manny is probably laughing at Buboy while reading Freddie's comment to him...over, and over, and over..."Hey Buboy, go en wash Pacman...I don't feel like doin that shit! Hehehe"
Method Wrote:The best was "El" chiming in with Larry Merchant, "You heard him!".
He was straight up tough talking that 80 year old man...it takes balls of fucking steel to do that! lol

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Romulus9 - 11-10-2011 10:42 PM

I like how both Merchant AND Kellerman are both impervious to Mayweather's bullshit. He thinks he should just stand there and give a little monologue after a fight and never answer anything resembling a question.

After the Marquez fight, he started acting like a fuckhead so Kellerman just ended the interview and sent it back to Lampley. Floyd had ZERO to fire back with.

Then Mayweather does what he did with Merchant and the result was Larry stealing the show face-to-face, then taking his actions apart in the show closing by saying Floyd did what he did because he knew one question was next: "Why don't you fight Pacquiao?".

Maybe he'll demand to have the right to bring in his own interviewer on the May 5 card, or just distribute the pay-per-view himself and see how well it does.

What an absolute asshole.

On a side note, I'd love to see Freddie Roach snap and kick the shit out of Roger Mayweather (as he once said he would after Roger ran his mouth about Eddie Futch, which is an asskickable offense) and then kick the shit out of Leonard Ellerbe just for the hell of it.

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - Mean Mister Mustard - 11-10-2011 11:16 PM

Ellerbe took a beating for Mayweathe right? Now that's loyalty.

I never read or watch any interviews with Mayweather. The man never answers any questions. It doesn't mater if the interviewer is being negative or friendly, Mayweather just starts ranting about shit that he wasn't even asked about. The worst part is when he lowers his tone to try and sound more articulate, but he still makes little sense and doesn't even answer the god damn question.

Roach: Who the fuck is Ellerbe? He could be jacking us all o - JD - 11-11-2011 12:25 AM

Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:Ellerbe took a beating for Mayweathe right? Now that's loyalty.
That's how he got the job...