THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) (/showthread.php?tid=1421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - BigG - 07-11-2014 09:03 PM

Whats up guys. I'm going to retire from BU. I'm really busy with school and training constantly and other activities, It's time for me to move on. You can catch me on facebook sometimes to the people that added me, you can keep in touch if you want. I get all the Boxing, Battle rap updates there.

Shout out to Spyder for the website. I see new people coming in. Shout out to all the real motherfucking boxing fans here you know who I'm talking about.

Good luck and God bless and I'll be working to be a pro MMA fighter by the end of the year. Hard work will pay off.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - Spyder - 07-11-2014 09:15 PM

That "retiring" thing is lame bro. CEO did that, then came back, then "retired" again. We all get burned out sometimes. Take some time away, come back and post some more when you get that fire back.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - Decagon - 07-11-2014 09:16 PM

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - BigG - 07-11-2014 09:32 PM

I don't know Spyder, it's time move on posting from message boards (aside from facebook).

Decagon, is someone I don't even know as a poster. He admitted he had demons of being an alcoholic. Hope you recover so your kids don't see their out of shape drunk daddy with a beer belly coming home passing out on the floor. You should spend more time with your kids instead of being a drunk loser. LOL...

Peace Spyder.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - Decagon - 07-11-2014 09:42 PM

I've been sober nearly six years. You've been gay all your life.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - Romulus9 - 07-11-2014 09:44 PM

(07-11-2014 09:03 PM)BigG Wrote:  Whats up guys. I'm going to retire from BU. I'm really busy with school and training constantly and other activities, It's time for me to move on. You can catch me on facebook sometimes to the people that added me, you can keep in touch if you want. I get all the Boxing, Battle rap updates there.

Shout out to Spyder for the website. I see new people coming in. Shout out to all the real motherfucking boxing fans here you know who I'm talking about.

Good luck and God bless and I'll be working to be a pro MMA fighter by the end of the year. Hard work will pay off.

Don't be CEO. Handle your business the right way. Take a break, do some things in the sports you want to compete in, and come on back. It's all good.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - the ollie reed fan club - 07-11-2014 11:24 PM

(07-11-2014 09:42 PM)Decagon Wrote:  I've been sober nearly six years. You've been gay all your life.

Well played sir. lol

(07-11-2014 09:03 PM)BigG Wrote:  Whats up guys. I'm going to retire from BU. I'm really busy with school and training constantly and other activities, It's time for me to move on. You can catch me on facebook sometimes to the people that added me, you can keep in touch if you want. I get all the Boxing, Battle rap updates there.

Goodbye G and good luck.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - lloyd mayflower - 07-12-2014 01:46 AM

Spyder's right, the whole "retirement" is lame and cheesy as fuck. You dont have to post everyday, or even every two days. It takes up none of your time really.

Facebook, now thats your life destroying website right there. Where you are accountable for everything you say and sad losers play out all their shit in public.

In summary. Retirement = gay.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - Fitz - 07-12-2014 06:03 AM

Catcha BigG. Messageboard retirements are gay, just stop posting and that's it. You should keep posting though and drop past from time to time, don't worry about the last few weeks.
Good luck with whatever you do, and hopefully see you back sometime. Take care dude.

RE: Retiring from BU (and any other message board) - blackbelt2003 - 07-12-2014 06:20 AM

Don't completely disappear, G. You've been part of the BU fam for so long, stretching right back to the BT days. Sometimes my work gets hectic and I'll go a few months without posting, but it's not a retirement.

Just pop in every couple of months to check in.

Black