THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Terrorists strike again - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Terrorists strike again (/showthread.php?tid=1631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Terrorists strike again - and the NEW - 12-14-2014 08:21 PM

This time in Sydney, Australia.

In the heart of the CBD, a terrorist group have taken hostage up to 20 people in a cafe. The terrorist group are linked to ISIL and are flying their flag in the window of the cafe. The hostages are pressed up against the windows, with one woman signifying cutting her throat with her finger (obviously she was directed to do that).

It is playing out as I type, only began 90 minutes ago. I get the feeling these people will be brutally executed, probably with at least one being decapitated.

Time to stop the Muslim immigration into the West. If you knew 1% of people coming into your country from Africa had ebola, would you let them in? Well it is the same with Muslims, the 1% are diseased and the only way to reduce the threat is to not let them in. WTF is up with Western governments being such soft cunts.

RE: Terrorists strike again - Spyder - 12-14-2014 08:43 PM

This is what progress and political correctness looks like.

RE: Terrorists strike again - Romulus9 - 12-14-2014 08:46 PM

(12-14-2014 08:43 PM)Spyder Wrote:  This is what progress and political correctness looks like.

But remember.... most of the world wants to tell you that Israel is the problem.

Yeah.

RE: Terrorists strike again - Spyder - 12-14-2014 09:24 PM

Sooner or later western governments will realise that they are at war with us. Their goal is a caliphate, and they will not stop the war until they have achieved it or are wiped off of the map. I hope.

RE: Terrorists strike again - and the NEW - 12-14-2014 09:41 PM

There are a few bad apples that ruin it for the rest of the Muslims. It is still a massive risk that we should not be prepared to take. To deal with it, Western governments release education programs for Muslims. Fukcing academic wank programs.

RE: Terrorists strike again - Romulus9 - 12-14-2014 09:51 PM

(12-14-2014 09:24 PM)Spyder Wrote:  Sooner or later western governments will realise that they are at war with us. Their goal is a caliphate, and they will not stop the war until they have achieved it or are wiped off of the map. I hope.

It's a Western world full of Neville Chamberlains.

RE: Terrorists strike again - Warlord - 12-14-2014 10:03 PM

Too bad BU's resident retard and apologist isn't here to remind us how "Christian Fundamentalism" is the biggest threat to world peace, whilst reinforcing his notion that to condemn Islam extremism is tantamount to "racism against Muslims."

RE: Terrorists strike again - the ollie reed fan club - 12-14-2014 10:34 PM

Fucken frightening. Australia is literally right across the road from us. I hope there is a peaceful resolution for those poor folk trapped inside.

RE: Terrorists strike again - and the NEW - 12-14-2014 11:11 PM

Over four hours now and still going. Only one terrorist has been spotted through the windows, but as of yet, according to the police, they haven't been able to make contact with him. Who the fukc knows what is going on inside that cafe!

RE: Terrorists strike again - Romulus9 - 12-14-2014 11:17 PM

(12-14-2014 10:03 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Too bad BU's resident retard and apologist isn't here to remind us how "Christian Fundamentalism" is the biggest threat to world peace, whilst reinforcing his notion that to condemn Islam extremism is tantamount to "racism against Muslims."

For all you know, that fucker is in the cafe right now and this was his code name for grad school.