THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
JJ vs DC - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MMA/UFC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: JJ vs DC (/showthread.php?tid=1654)

Pages: 1 2 3

JJ vs DC - ROLLDEEP - 12-30-2014 12:35 PM

Looking forward to this UFC fight - who have you guys got winning and why?

I know cameras can lie, but DC comes across as a really likeable and honest guy (apart from the 'spit in your face' comment, lol).

RE: JJ vs DC - TheTeddyBear - 12-30-2014 01:28 PM

I hate DC fuck lay and pray and fuck his big man titties only guy allowed man titties in the UFC is Big Country

RE: JJ vs DC - Warlord - 12-30-2014 01:37 PM

I love DC, and am picking him to annihilate Jones.

Teddy, DC is far from a lay-and-prayer. He's got excellent stand-up, and vicious ground-and-pound. He's got 10 wins by KO or Submission, versus 5 decisions. When you say lay-and-pray, I reserve that for guys like Sherk, Fitch, a young Josh Koscheck, etc...

Cormier is brutal on the ground, and always looking to hurt guys. I really don't see how anyone can crap on his style. That slam he hit Hendo with was beautiful.

http://i0.wp.com/www.totalsportsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bodyslam.gif?resize=400%2C213

RE: JJ vs DC - TheTeddyBear - 12-30-2014 07:41 PM

I don't like his face

RE: JJ vs DC - Warlord - 12-30-2014 08:21 PM

lol

RE: JJ vs DC - and the NEW - 12-30-2014 09:22 PM

I stopped watching most MMA 2-3 years back, but that clip is the definition of a man-handling!

RE: JJ vs DC - ROLLDEEP - 12-31-2014 05:23 AM

Yeah, I'm not a massive UFC fan, but will catch it when I can, and all the hype regarding this fight ace me check out some of DC's other fights and he's fantastic!

His KO of Bigfoot was awesome at such short notice.

RE: JJ vs DC - TheFonz - 12-31-2014 03:47 PM

DC is going to maul him three and half rounds then Jones is going to start busting him up. I suspect that Jones feeling that he is behind on the cards will try to keep it standing towards the end get a little over aggressive then get caught with huge right hand. The biggest thing for DC is to be dynamic with his foot and head movement. We know how much Jones likes to eye poke and he has dangerous knees to contend with.

RE: JJ vs DC - Dickagon - 01-01-2015 06:10 PM

The build up for this fight has been cool, not scripted bullshit like with boxing. Another thing is I cant believe how cheap UFC fights are compared to boxing ppvs. Ordering the fight and going in on some beer and food would be the same as a tab at hooters or BWW to watch it.

RE: JJ vs DC - damarvelous1 - 01-03-2015 01:51 PM

Going to my buddy's house to watch the fight.
Warlord, how would you rate this card? What should I expect in the Main Event!
Im not a MMA fan but I went to MMA event they had in Baltimore last year that feature Jon Jones and I had an awesome time. Looking forward to tonight.