THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 08-09-2012 06:24 AM

I get annoyed when people post things like this:

'Like' if you think this is unfair?

I understand they try to look like great people when they make a picture or post a picture like that. But what's the solution? People shouldn't have fun and kids shouldn't have water fights because in Africa, they don't have that luxury?
Or that we should put water in a container, and send it over to them?

Or when people use a picture of someone with a terminal illness so they can get lots of hits and likes on there page.

"Like" if you think cancer should not exist

How fucking stupid is that? It's like going up to someone, and asking them if they think cancer shouldn't exist. What the fuck do you think they are going to say, you dickhead?

Do you think cancer shouldn't exist?
It shouldn't
Exactly

Or they have a child with cancer or someone with an illness that isn't easy on the eye and then say "like" if you think he/she is beautiful.

Well, to be honest and I don't want to be rude, but if you're talking about beauty from a physical perspective, well no, they do not look beautiful and that is what makes it sad. A child should not be put through any kind of illness and I wish it didn't happen, but unfortunately it did. But they are not beautiful.
Are you talking about inner beauty? Well how the fuck does anyone know by looking at one photo?

Fucking idiots. I actually find it more insulting and patronising for people who suffer from illnesses like that, where they are being used by someone they don't know, so they can feel good about themselves when they get thousands of 'likes' on their page and to give the perception that they have a great heart to others.

I need to vent.... - lloyd mayflower - 08-09-2012 06:58 AM

Fitz Wrote:I get annoyed when people post things like this:

'Like' if you think this is unfair?

I understand they try to look like great people when they make a picture or post a picture like that. But what's the solution? People shouldn't have fun and kids shouldn't have water fights because in Africa, they don't have that luxury?
Or that we should put water in a container, and send it over to them?

Or when people use a picture of someone with a terminal illness so they can get lots of hits and likes on there page.

"Like" if you think cancer should not exist

How fucking stupid is that? It's like going up to someone, and asking them if they think cancer shouldn't exist. What the fuck do you think they are going to say, you dickhead?

Do you think cancer shouldn't exist?
It shouldn't
Exactly

Or they have a child with cancer or someone with an illness that isn't easy on the eye and then say "like" if you think he/she is beautiful.

Well, to be honest and I don't want to be rude, but if you're talking about beauty from a physical perspective, well no, they do not look beautiful and that is what makes it sad. A child should not be put through any kind of illness and I wish it didn't happen, but unfortunately it did. But they are not beautiful.
Are you talking about inner beauty? Well how the fuck does anyone know by looking at one photo?

Fucking idiots. I actually find it more insulting and patronising for people who suffer from illnesses like that, where they are being used by someone they don't know, so they can feel good about themselves when they get thousands of 'likes' on their page and to give the perception that they have a great heart to others.
Agree with what you say, but i assume that you are talking about facebook pages here, so i have to say that i hate all facebook pages.

I also dislike what i call guilt trip charity, where those pictures are shown on tv or some dick in the street tries to make u feel guilty about what you have or where you live. Iv even had cunts tellin me what i can afford to donate. "come on man someone like you can afford a fiver a month". No son, il tell you what i can or cant afford.

I need to vent.... - Dickagon - 08-09-2012 11:55 AM

i've never really had charity people try to get money from me on the street. it's either kids or homeless dudes. i just give the kids money since it's for baseball or football but homeless cats need to hit at least 10 push ups before i'll even think about giving them some money.

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 08-09-2012 12:49 PM

gravytrain Wrote:i've never really had charity people try to get money from me on the street. it's either kids or homeless dudes. i just give the kids money since it's for baseball or football but homeless cats need to hit at least 10 push ups before i'll even think about giving them some money.
That is awesome. I wish I would've thought of that when I worked in ybor back in the day. I used to get hit up by those dudes about 5 times between the parking garage and the club. I eventually just told them to get the fuck away, but making them do spontaneous workouts would've been so much better. lol

Of course, for how often I used to go there, there probably would've been a slew of jacked homeless dudes running around ybor city because of me.

lol

I need to vent.... - STEVENSKI - 08-14-2012 06:53 AM

gravytrain Wrote:i've never really had charity people try to get money from me on the street. it's either kids or homeless dudes. i just give the kids money since it's for baseball or football but homeless cats need to hit at least 10 push ups before i'll even think about giving them some money.
I usually offer them a longneck of beer. Was out on the piss Saturday night when some useless cunt asks me for money. The dickhead I was with pulls out his wallet full of 50's & searches for some money for this prick. I found the dollar he needed in my pocket & gave it to him. Then he asks my mat for more cash. Fuckin sudanse cunt got told to fuck off but those pricks tend to carry blades so ya gotta watch em.

Same deal with the fat homeless bitch in footscray. You hang around the atm & cry my smoke is annoying you? How about you get the fuck away from the atm since you sure ain't using it.

I need to vent.... - Dickagon - 08-14-2012 03:45 PM

Spyder Wrote:
That is awesome. I wish I would've thought of that when I worked in ybor back in the day. I used to get hit up by those dudes about 5 times between the parking garage and the club. I eventually just told them to get the fuck away, but making them do spontaneous workouts would've been so much better. lol

Of course, for how often I used to go there, there probably would've been a slew of jacked homeless dudes running around ybor city because of me.

lol
i just like messing with people. i remember one time i went to the circle k late night and some cat that looked like he's about 14 asked me to buy him beer. i told him i was a cop and gave him the speech about how bad he fucked up. i think that's about the best i've ever got somebody but it's a long list of shit so there might be better things lol

I need to vent.... - STEVENSKI - 08-15-2012 05:18 AM

You are a real prick gravy lol .

I need to vent.... - lloyd mayflower - 08-15-2012 05:31 AM

gravytrain Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

lol
i just like messing with people. i remember one time i went to the circle k late night and some cat that looked like he's about 14 asked me to buy him beer. i told him i was a cop and gave him the speech about how bad he fucked up. i think that's about the best i've ever got somebody but it's a long list of shit so there might be better things lol
I sometimes do that when the young team ask me to buy them drink. Little cunts deserve it. In my day we used to at least ask people we knew. These little cunts nowadays are standing outside the shop asking anyone that walks past.

I need to vent.... - Dickagon - 08-15-2012 02:14 PM

STEVENSKI Wrote:You are a real prick gravy lol .

i'm not on that level lol. when i think of a prick it's some dude that parks in 2 spaces or doesn't tip when they go out to eat.

lloyd mayflower Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

lol
I sometimes do that when the young team ask me to buy them drink. Little cunts deserve it. In my day we used to at least ask people we knew. These little cunts nowadays are standing outside the shop asking anyone that walks past.

i'm not that old so i hate to talk about how things were back in my day. i'm 23 so there's a lot of soft people my age too. but back at that age i was paying older people to buy me beer and bottles then selling it to people. standing outside of the store like a bum just tells me the kid is lazy and didn't put any effort into it.

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 08-15-2012 03:19 PM

gravytrain Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:You are a real prick gravy lol .

i'm not on that level lol. when i think of a prick it's some dude that parks in 2 spaces or doesn't tip when they go out to eat.

lloyd mayflower Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

lol

i'm not that old so i hate to talk about how things were back in my day. i'm 23 so there's a lot of soft people my age too. but back at that age i was paying older people to buy me beer and bottles then selling it to people. standing outside of the store like a bum just tells me the kid is lazy and didn't put any effort into it.
We used to work over Publix pretty good for booze back in the day. Letting our friends come through our line with beer in the bottom of the cart, or just paying the dude at the loading dock to go on a bathroom break.

Did I feel bad about it? Hell no! Those assholes were only paying me $4.25 an hour to keep their shelves stocked. lol