THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 08-24-2012 09:45 AM

Pedophiles are fucking immature assholes.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 09-04-2012 04:09 AM

People that give their kids stupid names - eg: girl I went to school with

Hey, slag.......how about not giving your girl a stupid name like Frankie. She hates her name because she is probably getting picked on already and she is probably not even 5. Good luck.

I need to vent.... - STEVENSKI - 09-05-2012 01:34 AM

Fitz Wrote:People that give their kids stupid names - eg: girl I went to school with

Hey, slag.......how about not giving your girl a stupid name like Frankie. She hates her name because she is probably getting picked on already and she is probably not even 5. Good luck.
What makes that infinitely worse is I suspect that is the name on her birth certificate rather than Francis. Fuckin bogans I bet she lives in the Franga, Scumshine or Broady districts but likely Dandy. Shit I lock my fucking doors when driving through Dandy there are so many shifty fuckers out there.

What the fuck is wrong with normal names? So many of my normal middle class friends have ridiculous names for their kids like Archer or Cohen or what the fuck ever. I was proud when my best mate called his son Jack. Nice, manly & fucking simple.

I finally got my internet connected after living for a month with just my phone. I can do all the normal shit I used to do.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 09-05-2012 05:21 AM

STEVENSKI Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:People that give their kids stupid names - eg: girl I went to school with

What makes that infinitely worse is I suspect that is the name on her birth certificate rather than Francis. Fuckin bogans I bet she lives in the Franga, Scumshine or Broady districts but likely Dandy. Shit I lock my fucking doors when driving through Dandy there are so many shifty fuckers out there.

What the fuck is wrong with normal names? So many of my normal middle class friends have ridiculous names for their kids like Archer or Cohen or what the fuck ever. I was proud when my best mate called his son Jack. Nice, manly & fucking simple.

I finally got my internet connected after living for a month with just my phone. I can do all the normal shit I used to do.
Haha, nah she went to school with me. Though she got married years ago and has been living in the Gold Coast for quite a while now. She still comes down from time to time.

I don't mind unique names, but I think there is a difference between unique and stupid.

I need to vent.... - lloyd mayflower - 09-29-2012 08:33 AM

My grandad died this morning. a bookkeeper who put down the books and stepped into a lancaster bomber when his country needed him. They dont make them like him anymore. Gone but never forgotten.

RIP

Legend.

I need to vent.... - KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN - 10-04-2012 01:55 PM

I hate the fucking bank...I'm 90% likely going to be denied a home mortgage loan over a techincality. I have a credit score of 764, but I don't have three active lines of credit right now. Why does the bank punish me over minimizing my interest expense. Before I got pre-qualified (and knew about the 3 active line requirement), I paid off one of my smaller student loans. That meant I had an open credit card and one additional student loan. I didn't want to pay the extra interest, and the one student loan was a smaller amount, and I had the extra money, so I paid the damn thing off.

I didn't realize it would be one of the biggest mistakes I could make. My car has been paid off for awhile and I had nothing else to show on the credit report. So here I am, with more than enough money to afford a house with my job at PwC, a great credit score, and the bank denies me. Yet, the bank will give a loan to somebody with a shitty credit score and bend over backwards to set them up on some sort of plan.

Back in the day, my brother had to have basically everything paid off before the bank fucked with him for a mortgage. Now, they want at least three active lines of credit. I understand the bank wants to see payment history, and good faith payments. However, it's ridiculous that I should have to incur more debt just to get more debt. My mortgage guy at the bank tried to get an exception for me, but the VP of the underwriting company denied it.

There's my rant for the day...Maybe it'll get all worked out. I just can't believe I get punished for making sound financial decisions (saving money from my good job, starting a 401-K through my company, starting a roth IRA on my own, paying off debt to minimize interest expense, and not taking on more debt than I can handle). WTF???

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 10-04-2012 02:16 PM

Gotta love Dodd-Frank!

Just get a Best Buy credit card and buy a new TV on 18mos same as cash, 0% financing...lol

I need to vent.... - KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN - 10-04-2012 03:07 PM

Yea, I brought that up to my mortgage guy....here's the thing...The credit lines need to be open for a continuous period of 12 months. Also, if I did add anything to the credit report, the underwriters would see that, it would damage my credit score a bit, and potentially disqualify me from the loan all together. It'd be a huge no-no to get stuff on credit once pre-qualified for a loan. It's such a fucked system right now. They want you to have open lines, but don't want you to open lines at certain times. There just seems to be no common sense in the banking industry right now. People in great financial standing get denied loans, but people who can barley afford what they have are getting loans from the bank. Shit, the bank even pre-qualified me for a home way out of my price range. I'm a first year associate, and they would have signed off on a loan for a house costing 258K. Nothing has changed in this industry, except unclear regulations that haven't fixed much.

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 10-04-2012 03:21 PM

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN Wrote:Yea, I brought that up to my mortgage guy....here's the thing...The credit lines need to be open for a continuous period of 12 months. Also, if I did add anything to the credit report, the underwriters would see that, it would damage my credit score a bit, and potentially disqualify me from the loan all together. It'd be a huge no-no to get stuff on credit once pre-qualified for a loan. It's such a fucked system right now. They want you to have open lines, but don't want you to open lines at certain times. There just seems to be no common sense in the banking industry right now. People in great financial standing get denied loans, but people who can barley afford what they have are getting loans from the bank. Shit, the bank even pre-qualified me for a home way out of my price range. I'm a first year associate, and they would have signed off on a loan for a house costing 258K. Nothing has changed in this industry, except unclear regulations that haven't fixed much.
You might need a new broker. Honestly, I'd put it all on him to find you a loan. That's his job, and the reason that you are paying him a commission.

I need to vent.... - KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN - 10-04-2012 03:55 PM

No doubt, if the loan doesn't go through (which from all sounds of it, prolly won't) I'll go with somebody else. Shit happens, not the end of the world by any means.