THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

RE: I need to vent.... - Fitz - 08-01-2014 07:08 AM

I fucking HATE websites that make you click and navigate through several pages when you want to see a top 10, 18, 20 list that a website may do, and rather than have a page that you just scroll down and look through the list, they make you navigate through every fucking page.
This annoys the shit out of me.

RE: I need to vent.... - BigG - 08-02-2014 07:59 PM

(08-01-2014 07:08 AM)Fitz Wrote:  I fucking HATE websites that make you click and navigate through several pages when you want to see a top 10, 18, 20 list that a website may do, and rather than have a page that you just scroll down and look through the list, they make you navigate through every fucking page.
This annoys the shit out of me.

Hahah. Yeah at first I did. But I kinda got used to it. Like 20 Horror movies.

RE: I need to vent.... - Fitz - 08-06-2014 02:54 AM

It's been a while since I brought it up. But I just wanted to say to the fuckheads that tried to troll me when I was after my crush....I did well despite what everyone said when I originally asked her out. "Friend zoned", "she just wants to catch up for a coffee", blah blah blah.
She has told me numerous times now that I was very impressive with how I asked her out and she still thinks about the time I just swiftly walked up and did it confidently.

RE: I need to vent.... - the ollie reed fan club - 08-06-2014 02:59 AM

(08-06-2014 02:54 AM)Fitz Wrote:  It's been a while since I brought it up. But I just wanted to say to the fuckheads that tried to troll me when I was after my crush....I did well despite what everyone said when I originally asked her out. "Friend zoned", "she just wants to catch up for a coffee", blah blah blah.
She has told me numerous times now that I was very impressive with how I asked her out and she still thinks about the time I just swiftly walked up and did it confidently.

Frankly I think we went a little light on you.

RE: I need to vent.... - Spyder - 08-06-2014 03:05 AM

It was very strange how you talked about it on a daily basis and then suddenly stopped. Months go by, and you have miraculously knocked her up. I think there is more to this story than you have told us.

RE: I need to vent.... - Fitz - 08-06-2014 03:10 AM

There really isn't. I started dating her, she feel pregnant and been together ever since

RE: I need to vent.... - ViperSniper - 08-06-2014 03:22 AM

Haha Spyder, you were the worst then, shutting everything Fitz was doing. .or not doing! You were basically telling Fitz to take the Rocky Balboa/Adrien approach lol

RE: I need to vent.... - Fitz - 08-06-2014 03:30 AM

They were fun times lol

I knew I was just getting trolled the whole time, lol.

RE: I need to vent.... - Spyder - 08-10-2014 12:49 AM

Fitz trying to sweep his baby mama off of her feet...

RE: I need to vent.... - Fitz - 08-10-2014 01:14 AM

Haha. Nothing more funny that seeing facebook convos like that. I liked the nerd trying to capitalise on the death of a girl, lol.