THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

RE: I need to vent.... - TheTeddyBear - 12-18-2014 06:25 PM

This is a good vent: I fucking love my mother fucking job,I have an amazing wife and awesome kids life is good guys, that's all

RE: I need to vent.... - Spyder - 01-16-2015 05:51 AM

I'm in the beginning stages of one of my least favorite things to do...selling my home. Buying is not so bad, and I really haven't even started looking yet. But selling sucks.

RE: I need to vent.... - Fitz - 01-16-2015 06:33 AM

Why are you selling?

I want to try buy our first home maybe sometime this year or next. It's really tough out here in Australia, really expensive at the moment to buy.

RE: I need to vent.... - Spyder - 01-18-2015 11:22 PM

Need more room and a better school zone. I'm over taking care of the tropical paradise in my backyard too. I went through two different yard maintenance companies that refused to do the work needed to keep it up. I'll miss my fish, but not the work it takes to keep it up.

RE: I need to vent.... - salvador - 01-20-2015 11:10 AM

Funny, I'm selling my place too. Complete pain.

It's amazing how much junk builds up over time and how shockingly good it feels to just toss it. I feel like I've lost 20 pounds.

How in the world realtors still get 6% is beyond me.

RE: I need to vent.... - lloyd mayflower - 01-20-2015 12:17 PM

6%???? Holy shit!!! Thats unreal. They got 1.5 from me when I sold. Giant pain in the ass tho and I agree with all the junk I moved from a 2 bedroom top floor flat to a house with a garage and I still seem to have shit everywhere despite throwing a lot out. Where we kept it all in the flat is seemingly one of lifes great puzzles.

RE: I need to vent.... - Spyder - 01-21-2015 01:07 AM

I loaded up a storage unit floor to ceiling with clutter that I don't even miss being around. It is kind of eye opening how much stuff you accumulate that you don't need. I've thrown away a shitload too. Looking around my house, I still have a lot of shit. But it's comfortable and clutter-free enough to stage for the sale.

Luckily, my Realtor knocked a point off of his commission in hopes that he gets my next purchase.

RE: I need to vent.... - TheTeddyBear - 02-11-2015 02:28 PM

Ok guys I need to vent massively, In the past week I have been offered as an opponent for two different individuals one 8-3 the other 18-4 both for titles for the ABA regional belt, you couldn't ask for a more ripe opponent than me for a TITLE the 8-3 completely flat out said he thinks I'm too much and refused the fight I was offering to fight for gas money only a guy in my position doesn't pass a opportunity for a title no matter how little the organization behind, then after the 8-3 guy said no he's basically scared of me I get offered as a replacement for a 18-4 guy for a belt in the same organization and I offer to fight for half of what other guys fight him for, what's he do chooses not to fight for the belt and picks a guy that's 3-31 that he's already beaten once and paying him extra just to get the fight again, I mean fuck come on now I just want to fight, I show up and fight put on good shows but I shouldn't be avoided I'm not a killer........... FUCK

RE: I need to vent.... - Spyder - 02-11-2015 03:52 PM

That really sucks TB. Are both guys local to you?

RE: I need to vent.... - TheTeddyBear - 02-11-2015 04:29 PM

Yea I'm trying to fight them in their hometown, about 2 and a half hrs from me