THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

I need to vent.... - Method - 01-02-2012 10:45 AM

STEVENSKI Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Any of you guys ever heard of/suffered from this shit or anything that sounds similar?

Aquagenic pruritis
Can't say I have Lloyd. Looks like a very uncomfortable condition.

Still have not passed the stone yet. I am drinking heaps of water & nothing so far. A 1000km drive yesterday did nothing to help but at least I am back home in my own bed. If it does not come out today or tomorrow then I am going back to hospital.

Worst Christmas holiday ever!
I told you you should have fucked that bitch.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 01-03-2012 09:02 PM

What the fuck is with trackpants, shorts, pants etc with short/small pockets. They fucking piss me off, mainly with trackpants. I hate when you sit down and shit falls out of your pockets. It's fucking common sense, they are either stupid or really, really tight to try save a bit of money on material rather than make pockets deep and a good size.
Really not happy with small pockets. The shorts I'm wearing now have the smallest pockets, you can't even play with your cock when you have your hands in your pockets.

I need to vent.... - JONdaCON - 01-03-2012 09:24 PM

Why do ALL, im talkin every single damn one of em, Indian people always ask for discounts... i mean i havent had a single one of them juss come in and buy something without asking if they can get a discount or if its on sale.. Every fuccing day... atleast 3x a day... "Can i have discount?".. "NO MF!!!... and tell all your friends too!!..."

call me shallow but im wayyy to proud to even use a coupon much less beg for a discount... smh...

i also get the retards who bitch, cry and moan about needing something thats $5... wtf, it makes me wanna either slap them or give them 5 buccs...

Customer: How much is that? i really need it.

Jon da Con: ohh, thats 3.99

Customer: OMG, i cant afford that, thats outrageous!!... blah blah blah

Jon da Con thinking: So wtf are you here? save the gas, dont leave your house. hell you shouldnt be shopping if you cant even afford 4 dollas.

I need to vent.... - STEVENSKI - 01-04-2012 04:52 AM

LOL I had the same thing when I was working in outdoors/camping retail. There were three of us & one got all the Indians, I got all the Chinese & another got all the South Africans.

At least the Chinese are good drivers of a bargain but fair. Saffas are just cunts pure & simple & the Indians were cheap fuckers.

I need to vent.... - STEVENSKI - 01-11-2012 05:36 AM

I want to kill the cunt who sideswiped my car today & did not leave a note. Now I have to work out how much it will cost to fix & is it worth claiming on insurance or just paying cash.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 01-11-2012 06:47 AM

Ouch, that fucking sucks.

I need to vent.... - SmartyBeardo - 01-26-2012 01:01 AM

Honor Killing.

Why the fuck is it even coined that? I am a fairly progressive individual. I am culturally sensitive. That is why I go where I go and I do what I do.

Fucking walking sacks of feces killing their own children. What do you suppose they would do to your children if they managed to seize the opportunity?

The study of history is essential to the survival of liberty. I do not honor killing. I honor those who protect our lives and our liberties so we might pursue our individual happiness.

I need to vent.... - SmartyBeardo - 01-27-2012 12:18 PM

Newt Romney . . . Mitt Gingrich . . . inSanetorum . . . and a 76 year old man that has know chance but makes a lot of sense.

You have got to be shitting me . . . the alternative to Obama will be chosen from that collection of cartoon characters?

Obama is far from perfect but he is far better than those alternatives. That's coming from both the outside in and inside out perspective.

Outside in - America was a fucking sick joke to the rest of the world under the last Republican administration. That has changed and continues down a positive road under the current administration.

Inside out - we are accomplishing our missions quietly under the current administration rather than failing loudly and spectacularly on all fronts under the last bunch of corporate fascist puppets.

There is no legitimate alternative to the current administration, but that does not mean that the cartoon characters don't stand a chance.

We the People will most certainly get what we deserve.

I will see you in a little over a month. Keep an eye east of Istanbul, northwest of Bangkok.

I need to vent.... - JONdaCON - 01-27-2012 12:21 PM

its all juss a plot to get Obama another term... i say fucc them all... i vote for the person the media seems to hate the most... as it is most likely they dont have an agenda of some sort... but which politician doesnt?

I need to vent.... - Method - 01-27-2012 01:37 PM

You actually think this administration is doing a good job?

In the words of Allmen Joi, "Wow...just...wow".

Bullshit aside, bro, safe travels. Get back to us in one piece. Show no mercy, cuz if the shoe is on the other foot, you know they won't.