THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-02-2012 02:21 AM

I haven't ignored anything, lol.

I give up.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-02-2012 02:30 AM

Spyder Wrote:My woman has a scientifically precise temperature gauge implanted in her skull. I try to sneak it down to 76 and she knows right away.
Why don't you just be a man and take control?

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-02-2012 02:31 AM

Spyder Wrote:I cant do it. Me and my daughter are hot blooded...we sweat just walking outside. I have resigned to give her control at night, but I'm claiming control when I'm home with the kid during the day.
Why don't you be a man, and just tell her you are going to control night and day, instead of letting her have your balls in a jar?

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-02-2012 02:32 AM

Spyder Wrote:Preach on brother. That shit is the truth right there. I used to sleep in an oversized King bed, with a lofty feather bed on top of my memory foam mattress, 600TC sateen Egyptian Cotton sheets, Big Ass Down/Feather pillows, and a white goose down comforter. It felt like angels were cradling me to sleep every night on a cloud of comfort.

First thing my wife does is gets rid of the bed...she knows the damage that I did in there prior to her...and downsizes it to a queen. Of coarse, all new bedding is needed for it now. But instead of just duplicating the proven formula that I ALREADY created, she decides to try and reinvent the fucking wheel. Mixing and matching random shit to complete "the look" that she's going for. BTW, she also invites my 95lb American Bulldog in the bed with us. So I basically go from being all stretched out, with angels cradling my balls in a cloud of fluff...to feeling like a sardine, scrunched to one side of a small ass bed.

It's horrible.
Spyder my man, it does not have to be 'horrible'.

You can just put your foot down, get your king size bed and kick the fucking dog out of your bed. Don't be such a cuckold dude.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-02-2012 02:32 AM

lol

I need to vent.... - ViperSniper - 03-02-2012 02:34 AM

Spyder Wrote:
JD Wrote:There is the guy who gets laid and there is the guy who gets to hear the girls problems / concerns / whining and provide emotional support in the same way her girlfriend does, they are not the same person. That's all I have been saying.
Apparently Fitz is content with being the dude that gets to listen to her boyfriend problems, and then go home and fap thinking about what banging her must be like.

Fitz Wrote:Neither of us are big drinkers, just have drinks every now and again. She rarely does anything as she works 7 days a week, so she is at home a lot. So not sure if going out to a bar is for us, though I do like having drinks with some food and social drinks. Just not so much on the heavy drinking club/bar type of environement.
Though cheers for the support, haha.
So she tells you. Girls always use the "I'm so busy with work" to get out of telling a guy that she doesn't want him to bang her. I bet the reason she hasn't added you on facebook is because she doesn't want her cover to be blown when you see all of her status updates.

I don't know why you think that people are trolling you...I've heard some pretty good advice being given, yet you seem to just ignore it.

Example:
Fitz - "I have this chick that I want to smash."
BU - "Act like a man and make her want you."
Fitz - "No, I'm going to just keep doing what I've been doing and jerk off to her image."
BU - "But you can still bang her if you wanted."
Fitz - "No, I'd rather be her gay friend and let some other dude smash."

lol

That's a very black & white picture you displayed there! True story!

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-02-2012 02:41 AM

JD Wrote:My wife doesn't touch the controls anymore since I made her feel like an idiot.

I was out with my buds one night and came home to a wall of heat as soon as I opened the front door. I walked over to the thermostat and saw that she had it at 80...80!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like "What the fuck are you doing? It's 80 degrees in here..."

She responds "I was cold, I wanted a quick blast of heat...you can turn it back down now..."

I respond "A quick blast of heat? When you put it at 80 the heat stays on until the temperature inside REACHES 80."

She responds "So wait...that doesn't mean that the air it blows out is 80 degrees instead of 72...or 73?"

I laughed her...told her she lost her thermostat rights and since that point she has avoided it.
JD got off, because he handled his business like a man. You should of acted like JD.

PS - I'm not happy about this JD, I wanted to use you as an example.

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 03-02-2012 05:22 AM

Fitz Wrote:lol
You understand there is a difference between being married and being single, right?

lol

They are two different games...apples and oranges...cricket and baseball...soccer and football...

Being married, the goal is to hold shit together, so you can't just ignore or disappear for a couple of weeks. Being single awards you those opportunities. As a married man, I'm only a few years into it so I'm like the Yuriorkis Gamboa of being married. As a single man, I was like Henry Armstrong. Impressive wins, great record, multiple weight divisions...lol...I got laid whenever I wanted. By whoever I wanted. Getting laid was the goal, and I was Pele'.

So don't get mad at me for telling you how to get laid, or the reasons that you aren't. Either do what I'm telling you, or add to the tendinitis in your wrists.

I need to vent.... - Method - 03-02-2012 05:52 AM

AhahahaahahaahahahahHahahaha...@ all of page 70.

I need to vent.... - SmartyBeardo - 03-02-2012 08:47 AM

Fitz Wrote:I have literally done NOTHING at this point where I have put myself in a bad situation. I am still in EXACTLY the same situation I was in when people were saying I was in a good position. Literally, nothing has changed. I'm still in that great position, but being made out that I have fucked myself, which I still don't know how, because the position I am in when it is apparently 'good', is still the exact same position I was in before.
How did I miss this most revealing of all posts? don't know

What was a great position does not by virtue of doing nothing remain great. In fact, if you actually think that "literally, nothing has changed," we have discovered the source of your problem. First of all, your "great position" was never as great as you have convinced yourself it was, and it degraded the moment that she informed you that she is riding some other dude like a mechanical bronco and has maneuvered you into the perpetual reserve dick status.

The fact that you have rationalized that reserve dick status "is still the exact same (great) position" as you were in, prior to being relegated to it, reveals a deep level of denial, and/or a self defeating acceptance of your place.

Whacking your fishbait to the idea of your crush is not a great position to be in. Your crush doing spinners on your lure would be a great position in a long series of great positions to be in. No rationalizations of why you are flipping a coin to decide which palm plays your crush this evening and why that is a "great position" to be in.

Come on, Fitz! When are you going to man up, create demand, and get her ankles acquainted with her ears? She's a dancer for omnipotent being's sake. wtf