THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 03-02-2012 10:41 PM

SmartyBeardo Wrote:Spyder! We are dealing with a fragile, sensitive and caring spirit, in danger of blue balls syndrome.
I'm just showing him the difference between honest advice and trolling. But now I feel like he's just one more "Friendzone Johnny" pic away from taking a leave of absence...

Ah fuck it, one more.

Don't leave Fitz! lol

I need to vent.... - SmartyBeardo - 03-02-2012 11:03 PM

Fitz, be yourself. Just make sure that part of that self is being here.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-02-2012 11:19 PM

I wouldn't post about this stuff if I really cared.

I know the advice that was given is legit and I took it all on board, but I did consider it trolling in the end, because this has been the story:
  • Weeks ago, I said I have got a crush on someone. But my attraction was getting stronger, and though that I should do something about it now
  • Guys said to ask her out
  • Week or so later, I ask her out. I spoke well and all, but my timing was off as she was interested. She then let me know she was interested by asking for my facebook and suggested meeting up on a couple of occasions for a coffee.
  • That has literally been it, this happened at the start of this week

I have been given sound advice, but the whole time with "you're going to be the reserve" "she will be unloading feelings while he is fucking her" "how are you in a great position, you're not fucking her".

How doesn't that sound like trolling considering on what has actually happened, and all within 5 days? lol.

I don't care, just don't say there hasn't been any trolling. They have been incorporated together, advice with trolling. Seriously, from what has actually happened, to what the discussion about me is.....it seems a little over the top considering on what has happened in this very little time.

I need to vent.... - Method - 03-02-2012 11:47 PM

Love you, Fitzie.

Rock out with your cock out!

I need to vent.... - Mean Mister Mustard - 03-03-2012 12:12 AM

Fitz Wrote:I wouldn't post about this stuff if I really cared.

I know the advice that was given is legit and I took it all on board, but I did consider it trolling in the end, because this has been the story:
  • Weeks ago, I said I have got a crush on someone. But my attraction was getting stronger, and though that I should do something about it now
  • Guys said to ask her out
  • Week or so later, I ask her out. I spoke well and all, but my timing was off as she was interested. She then let me know she was interested by asking for my facebook and suggested meeting up on a couple of occasions for a coffee.
  • That has literally been it, this happened at the start of this week

I have been given sound advice, but the whole time with "you're going to be the reserve" "she will be unloading feelings while he is fucking her" "how are you in a great position, you're not fucking her".

How doesn't that sound like trolling considering on what has actually happened, and all within 5 days? lol.

I don't care, just don't say there hasn't been any trolling. They have been incorporated together, advice with trolling. Seriously, from what has actually happened, to what the discussion about me is.....it seems a little over the top considering on what has happened in this very little time.
I just read about 7 pages of your saga and I have to say that you are unequivocally, without a doubt, 100% nowhere near the "shoulder to cry on, blue balled friend" position, though it has been funny seeing these vultures trying to dismember your entire psyche through the use of linguistic bombs and visual pyrotechnics. This is what makes BU the back of the bus of boxing message boards.

I need to vent.... - Method - 03-03-2012 12:25 AM

Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:...though it has been funny seeing these vultures trying to dismember your entire psyche through the use of linguistic bombs and visual pyrotechnics.
Well, with lines like, "....She made me feel good. I chewed gum after that", who could blame us.

I need to vent.... - Mean Mister Mustard - 03-03-2012 12:30 AM

Method Wrote:
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:...though it has been funny seeing these vultures trying to dismember your entire psyche through the use of linguistic bombs and visual pyrotechnics.
Well, with lines like, "....She made me feel good. I chewed gum after that", who could blame us.
Nobody could blame you. It's a lion's den in here and if you can't walk then don't even think about running.

I gotta tell you though, knowing Fitz's history, I wouldn't be surprised if this is all a made up story that he's using to drive us all into insanity. He's probably working out in the gym with a huge erection knowing that he's playing everyone in here.

I need to vent.... - Method - 03-03-2012 01:22 AM

Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:
Method Wrote:
Nobody could blame you. It's a lion's den in here and if you can't walk then don't even think about running.

I gotta tell you though, knowing Fitz's history, I wouldn't be surprised if this is all a made up story that he's using to drive us all into insanity. He's probably working out in the gym with a huge erection knowing that he's playing everyone in here.
Could fucking be, and i could care fucking less.

With all this recent talk about Fitzie being in a bad or dark or down place not so long ago....I never saw a hint of it, so it wouldnt surprise me in the least to know he was playing. I'd almost hope he was.

An alpha male w a perma-smile.

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-03-2012 01:42 AM

Haha, I'm not lying. Yeah I am still the same here, and it wasn't like I was fucked where I couldn't cope at all. I got a long fine with people, I had friends and appeared pretty normal. Even friends didn't really notice much, except I would just disappear off the face of the earth because I hated to be around people, they drained me and it used to make me anxious and shit all the time, even though on the outside, you couldn't tell so much. I'd just rather my own company, and this phase just went on too long. Like I've mentioned before, being stoned all the time didn't help either.
I've got things together and feel great now, but this was just a little feat for me because it was something I wouldn't have done, because it meant speaking with someone and required effort and felt extremely hard at the time.
I'm just saying, I'm feeling good now and I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

I need to vent.... - Spyder - 03-03-2012 02:45 AM

Fitz Wrote:Haha, I'm not lying. Yeah I am still the same here, and it wasn't like I was fucked where I couldn't cope at all. I got a long fine with people, I had friends and appeared pretty normal. Even friends didn't really notice much, except I would just disappear off the face of the earth because I hated to be around people, they drained me and it used to make me anxious and shit all the time, even though on the outside, you couldn't tell so much. I'd just rather my own company, and this phase just went on too long. Like I've mentioned before, being stoned all the time didn't help either.
I've got things together and feel great now, but this was just a little feat for me because it was something I wouldn't have done, because it meant speaking with someone and required effort and felt extremely hard at the time.
I'm just saying, I'm feeling good now and I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.
It's all jokes Fitzie. This place should be your home away from home. A place that you can go to bullshit about boxing, or just life in general. Nobody is out to get you here. I think of it as the Ultimate litmus test...if you're sitting too high on your horse, the guys will let you know and get you riding right. If you're down in the dumps, everyone will lend a hand to pick you back up.

Like the Friars Club says, "We only roast the ones we love." Which brings me to an idea that I've been kicking around...

What if we did Roasts on here once in a while? There are certain months that nothing is happening, and the posts start to thin out a little bit. Having a regular Roast Series might keep things hoppin' in here during those times. So what I've been thinking is that guys could nominate other members to be roasted...each member can decline the nomination if they don't want any part in it...but when someone is selected, we can start a new thread dedicated to that member titled "Boxing Unfiltered's Roast of insert name". At the end, the "Member of Honor" gets to rebut any of the posts and fire back at the roasters (if desired) with the last word, and then the thread gets closed.

Anyway, the last few pages got me thinking about it again, so I'm interested in everyone's thoughts on it.

lol