THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
I need to vent.... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: I need to vent.... (/showthread.php?tid=17)

I need to vent.... - Method - 03-07-2012 09:49 AM

Warlord Wrote:Take this advice, Fitz. Best shit so far. I think Meth may have even mentioned it earlier.
That's right. I did...

Quote:Maybe the best course of action is to go out and find some new hot puss to bang. Get that air of pussy wafting about you. It's like a pheromone, and pussy will beget pussy, and your "crush" will catch the vapors, and who knows, maybe she screams your name out in bed while he's railing her.

I need to vent.... - SmartyBeardo - 03-07-2012 12:09 PM

Warlord Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:lol, you guys only hear about the one that I want.

Trust me, and not to be arrogant. But recently, girls have been throwing themselves at me. One guy I work with (he has a man crush on me) has a 19-20 year old sister that wants me hard. I met her once and that was at my Christmas party on the way back, and that was for about 5 mins. She always asks him about me, she tells him that I am hot and he said that the other night, she asked him about my muscles (yes, he tells me this), lol. I have her number now, but she even sent her brother a pic of herself to show me, lol. She isn't anything special, but she is very petite and 19-20 years old.

Two other girls that work at reception have been eye fucking me hard and constantly looking and smiling. Then on Saturday, one on the milfs that I have spoken about was saying to me "you have just blown out in your chest and shoulders out of no where.....you look amazing...no I'm serious, you really look amazing"
I was using the ab wheel at this time and she then started going "that's amazing how low you can get, and you don't even do much core work do you? That's amazing and unbelievable, you're looking really good. Like amazing". Yes, she used the word 'amazing' about 10 times, haha.
Mind you, while she was saying this, she was in a class next to the gym instructor and a couple of other girls while the guy was doing the class and instructing. I wasn't in the class, but was just to the side, minding my own business.
That's only a couple, they go on.

You're only hearing about the one that is out of my reach, but for the last couple of weeks, I literally have no interest in anyone else or even pursuing anything that anyone else has to offer.

Edit - Yes ollie, the fag again, lol.
She sucks. I wouldn't have posted that pic.
Yep, she looks like she just hoovered the chrome off some other dude's hitch. But, hey, she sent you a postcard, nice guy.

And some alleged milf calling you amazing in front of a zumba class does not qualify as railing said milf in her kitchen while she is frying you up a (organically raised) ribeye.

"Two other girls at reception have been eye fucking me hard" does not equate to plowing one of them doggie style while she is licking the other's clit who is simultaneously licking your nutsac as it slaps rhythmically to the beat of the plow.

Am I making myself clear? Go fuck something mercilessly . . . or wait at the mailbox for an official invitation for coffee.

Wear a condom at all times (no exceptions) and dispose of all condoms, personally.

I need to vent.... - Maxy - 03-07-2012 02:15 PM

STEVENSKI Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:Ah mate, I feel for ya with the kidney stones stuff. Health crap has been fucking with me for too long now cos I ain't used to feeling shit. Said in the beer thread how I was gutted about not being able to drink proper at the minute and things just got worse. Food started getting involved too, regurgitation and shit like that. Nightmare. On these pills called Omeprazole for the next couple of months. Good thing is, when I take em I can eat and drink whatever the fuck I like.

Bad news is, if, when I stop taking them the symptoms return....I have to have an endoscopy and that puts the fear of god in me!
Sorry to hear that Maxy. Don't be scared of the endoscopy. You will fall asleep & then wake up & that is it. You may have an ulcer as that is what I ended up with after years of heavy binge drinking. Just get yourself checked out & don't try & be a hard man about it.
Mate, I've got a shitty gag reflex and the stories I've been told about endoscopy's are all about how they "couldn't stop retching, couldn't stop throwing up!" All they do round my way is freeze the throat....they only use sedatives if the first endoscopy attempt fails...

Doctor did say it might be an ulcer...been reading about it and it does sound like it's possible. Did you have a lot of pain with your ulcer?

I need to vent.... - Fitz - 03-07-2012 07:31 PM

Method Wrote:Beardo's right, bro. do NOT become her fucking "gay" friend.

Lay back in the cut. When her relationship hits the bricks, she'll come to you now. She'll let you know. The ball is in her court, now, and, believe it or not, it puts you in a great position should she ever break up w the guy (or just wants to fuck).

the ollie reed fan club Wrote:Meth is right this actually puts you in a prime position. Chicks actually dig it when guys have the balls to ask.

Now as Meth and Beardo says the best option now is to do................nothing. If she was digging you a month ago she'll still be digging you now, regardless of any new guy on the scene. And now she knows that she has options.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me that when she has an argument with her new man the first words out of her mouth will be "well there is this guy at the gym who likes me."

All in all you're in a pretty good spot there mate, it's still yours to lose.

Thanks Warlord, but I've been given mixed advice on the position I am in and I have taken everything on board.

But I seriously don't know what people expected of me. She is at work at 6am at the front desk, and I ask her out and she lets me know several times she is interested and she would have if my timing wasn't off, and suggested we meet up anyways on 2 different occasions. Then asked me for my facebook.
What did people expect, that she would be like, lets sneak downstairs for a quick fuck?

I've been told to do nothing, I've been told I'm in a great position, I've been told I'm in a shit position. The posts about my situation have changed from about 10-15 pages without my actual situation changing, lol.

Also Warlord, I know the pic I posted is no good of that young slut, and I even said she isn't special, lol. Did you forget that I'm the same dude that posted about the retard? lol

I know all the advice has been good and I know I will probably get "all girls are the same". But I think it helps that I know what she is like a little bit more than you guys.

Everything that's been said, I would apply to that trashbag I posted a pic of, but I don't believe everyone should be treated the same. All good and I've enjoyed all the feedback I have gotten, and it's been good stuff.
But, I think I'm done now here with this story.

I need to vent.... - STEVENSKI - 03-08-2012 03:37 AM

Maxy Wrote:Mate, I've got a shitty gag reflex and the stories I've been told about endoscopy's are all about how they "couldn't stop retching, couldn't stop throwing up!" All they do round my way is freeze the throat....they only use sedatives if the first endoscopy attempt fails...

Doctor did say it might be an ulcer...been reading about it and it does sound like it's possible. Did you have a lot of pain with your ulcer?
The good old NHS I presume? tell em you are a pikey cunt & they should give you what you want.

Pain & ulcer? Lets just say that yes I did feel the odd twinge of pain. The pain was so bad I had to stop drinking altogether. It is not that night drinking when it hurt it was when I would wake up the next day & I would be in agony for a good couple days after a drinking session. Not sure how heavy a drinker you are but assuming you are a northern lad I would suggest that a good night would be 20-30 standard drinkies?

Not to try & put fear in you but I suggest getting the endoscopy, taking whatever medication you are prescribed & backing off drinking until you find out exactly what is wrong. If that takes 3 months with no drinkies then so be it mate.

I need to vent.... - Maxy - 03-08-2012 11:43 AM

STEVENSKI Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:Mate, I've got a shitty gag reflex and the stories I've been told about endoscopy's are all about how they "couldn't stop retching, couldn't stop throwing up!" All they do round my way is freeze the throat....they only use sedatives if the first endoscopy attempt fails...

The good old NHS I presume? tell em you are a pikey cunt & they should give you what you want.

Pain & ulcer? Lets just say that yes I did feel the odd twinge of pain. The pain was so bad I had to stop drinking altogether. It is not that night drinking when it hurt it was when I would wake up the next day & I would be in agony for a good couple days after a drinking session. Not sure how heavy a drinker you are but assuming you are a northern lad I would suggest that a good night would be 20-30 standard drinkies?

Not to try & put fear in you but I suggest getting the endoscopy, taking whatever medication you are prescribed & backing off drinking until you find out exactly what is wrong. If that takes 3 months with no drinkies then so be it mate.
Cheers mate. I've got a month and a half left on these tabs and I'm drinking less at the minute cos, like you said, it fuckin' hurts in the morning and makes the night before not worth the aftermath. Before the tablets I couldn't drink fuck all without all sorts of bloating and pain and stuff, but now, into my second week I reckon I could have a good session this weekend. Gonna give that a go, see what happens and if things go bad I'm gonna get the endoscopy done and if I have to knock booze on the head for a few months, fuck it, I'll go back on the weed.

Cheers.

I need to vent.... - KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN - 03-09-2012 10:05 PM

My Minnesota Gophers just blew a 9 point lead at the end of regulation, and choked their ass of against Michigan in the Big 10 Tourney. I don't know how many follow college basketball in here, but that was the one of the most heartbreaking Gopher losses I've seen and I've been supporting that team since I was in 3rd grade.

I need to vent.... - lloyd mayflower - 03-10-2012 11:20 AM

Got a job interview coming up in the next couple of weeks. Fuckin bricking it. I've done one interview in my life and that was when I was 16. I'm 26 now! I'm getting nervous even thinking about it! On top of that the job is for on the oil rigs in the North Sea, 2 weeks on 3 weeks off, which will be a massive lifestyle shift for me. Can see a few nights of broken sleep coming up in the next couple of weeks.

I need to vent.... - KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN - 03-10-2012 04:09 PM

Hey Lloyd, PM me your email. I have some PPT presentations from the Carlson School of Management regarding interviewing strategies and some other stuff. Carlson's one of the top ranking business schools in the US. I think it's pretty relevant for interviewing in general. If you want it, I'd be more than happy to send the PPT's to you. Let me know.

I need to vent.... - lloyd mayflower - 03-11-2012 06:01 AM

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN Wrote:Hey Lloyd, PM me your email. I have some PPT presentations from the Carlson School of Management regarding interviewing strategies and some other stuff. Carlson's one of the top ranking business schools in the US. I think it's pretty relevant for interviewing in general. If you want it, I'd be more than happy to send the PPT's to you. Let me know.
Sent u my email mate, anythin that u think will help is great. Like I said, i'm rusty at this game. I'm ok talking about technical stuff, its the behavioral side of interviews I know i'll be no use at