THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MMA/UFC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le (/showthread.php?tid=175)

Pages: 1 2 3

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - kidbazooka1 - 11-20-2011 03:25 AM

Just got back from watching UFC 139 live in San Jose only a 30 min drive for me so said what the heck why not. Helluva card IMO one of the best UFC cards this year.

Wanderlie Silva looked like his vintage self acoring a brutal 2nd rd KO of Cung Le rearranging his noce in the process.

And in the main event Shogun vs Hendo put on arguably the fight of the year in there back n forth war. Hendo took the decision but most in attendance felt Shogun deserved the inw with his strong finish i nthe last two rds.

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - BigG - 11-20-2011 06:01 AM

Hendo took that clearly. He won the first three rounds by repetedly putting Shogun down with punches (Round 1 10-8). Shogun battered him the last 2 and took round 5 10-8.

Best fight of the year in MMA.

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - TheFonz - 11-20-2011 11:33 AM

Full fight

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - SKULLSPLITTER - 11-20-2011 01:00 PM

Thank you for the link, Fonzie...

Great fight...not the greatest like some are saying...but maybe a Top 10 because of who the particulars were and Shogun's display of Heart and Will...

I agree with G though...Henderson deserved the close, but clear UD...Shogun finished very strong, and that can sway a live crowd, but you score fights on a round per round basis...

One has to think this fight took what's left of both men....what a run by Henderson though...Fedor and now Rua...

Move over Couture.

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - kidbazooka1 - 11-20-2011 06:44 PM

I thought Shogun won cuz he did take the last two rds in dominant fashion but i wasn't complaining Hendo is a beast who just doesn't stop.

It just goes to show you how special Anderson Silva is who stopped Hendo easly in two rds when Hendo has just been knocking guys down and out left in right since.

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - SKULLSPLITTER - 11-20-2011 06:58 PM

Silva beat a weak, down in the dumps version of Hendo...but that's not the best matchup styles and buildwise for Henderson anyway...

Both at their best, at ideal weights?...I'd say Silva wins 6 or 7 out of 10...

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - kidbazooka1 - 11-20-2011 10:03 PM

The CEO Wrote:Silva beat a weak, down in the dumps version of Hendo...but that's not the best matchup styles and buildwise for Henderson anyway...

Both at their best, at ideal weights?...I'd say Silva wins 6 or 7 out of 10...
Hahahaha C'mon CEO Hendo had just stopped Silva and lost a very close fight to thne LHW champ Rampage. He was far from down.

Hendo was closer to his prime when he fought Anderson thne he is now it's just that his power and will has allowed him to beat all these guys right now. But with Anderson he couldn't do anything he took him down for about half a rd in the first then proceded to get crush in the second. Hendo as good a striker as he is couldn't even touch Anderson on his feet yet 4 yrs later and at 41 yrs old he's stopping guys like Feijao, Fedor, babalu and Shogun. Like i said that just goes to show you how bad ass Anderson is.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sonnen/Hendo go at it then the winner gets to get beatdown again by Anderson but i doubt that would happen being that both guys are Americans Dana won't want to eliminate one of his own.

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - SKULLSPLITTER - 11-21-2011 04:48 PM

Roflmao

How did I know you wouldn't like that?

Was that not enough times to satisfy you?...you want me to say he wins 7, 8 times out of 10?...lol....I can't...because I'd be lying.

(prays)

Please God...make Silva unfriend and take on Jones so he can receive that final ass whoopin', and I can win 100 bucks...

deal

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - JD - 11-21-2011 09:15 PM

Sonnen gonna handle Anderson first.

for you

UFC 139 Shogun/Henndo and Wand/Le - kidbazooka1 - 11-21-2011 11:14 PM

The CEO Wrote:Roflmao

How did I know you wouldn't like that?

Was that not enough times to satisfy you?...you want me to say he wins 7, 8 times out of 10?...lol....I can't...because I'd be lying.

(prays)

Please God...make Silva unfriend and take on Jones so he can receive that final ass whoopin', and I can win 100 bucks...

deal
Oh yea it was you who i was gonna win $100 from almost forgot about that lil bet.

Well yeah 7/10 don't cut it for me more like 10/10.....he beats his ass every damn time.

As for Sonnen that POS lying, cheating thief will get his ass beat down soon i just hope this time Anderson breaks one of his limbs or puts his ass to sleep.