THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 (/showthread.php?tid=179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - and the NEW - 11-20-2011 08:18 AM

Margarito vs Cotto 24/7 has begun and for those who have missed it on TV, here is a link to the online version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lpS8r-69ZI

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - BigG - 11-20-2011 08:24 AM

Thanks..this 24/7 looks to be real good...I'm sorry but Pacquiao's 24/7's besides the Marquez parts suck...him acting like a homo, signing songs in front of a room full of his boys..with one of them even feeling his thighs up.

You can tell how real the bad blood is between the two.

Going to be a real good fight.

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - and the NEW - 11-20-2011 08:38 AM

Yeh, Pacquiao is a bit of a weird dude, he can be a bit annoying. The part of him buying the house for his sparring partner after he was married though was a class act!

Definately a lot of bad blood. I actually thought Margarito was winning their first fight by a couple rounds through 10, Cotto could barely get his back off the ropes and Margarito wasn't getting credit by the commentators for his brutal body work and uppercuts for a lot of the earlier rounds. But the big X is def the plaster of paris!

I'll be rooting for Cotto here and if he wins, unfortunately for Margarito, I think his legacy is completely tarnished.

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - Method - 11-20-2011 03:34 PM

Man, Cotto's ALL fucked up in the head.

The wraps.

His pops passed.

He's an emotional wreck.

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - Avon_Barksdale_Returns - 11-20-2011 04:14 PM

I cannot wait for this fight. The first fight is one of my favorites of all time. I'm hoping Margarito gets murdered. He needs to pay for his crimes.

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - salvador - 11-20-2011 04:17 PM

Avon_Barksdale_Returns Wrote:I cannot wait for this fight. The first fight is one of my favorites of all time. I'm hoping Margarito gets murdered. He needs to pay for his crimes.
I'm totally with you Avon (except that I have a little money on Marg, but not enough to dampen my spirits if he gets really badly hurt).

Welcome back!

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - KingEugene - 11-21-2011 11:51 PM

I'm rooting for Cotto but Margarito is going to destroy him!

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - Snoop - 11-22-2011 01:47 AM

Margarito is one cocky son of a bitch for all that has passed. Fuck that dude. I hope Cotto decapitates him.

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - ViperSniper - 11-22-2011 02:16 AM

Good first episode. Cotto finally admitting he believes Margarito used illegal wraps in his fight is interesting. I think it's because his got nothing to lose now that the fight is signed and think by admitting so may keep him going that extra bit harder in training!

Margarito and his trainer STILL playin dumb??? If Margarito was unaware of those substances being applied to his hand and his training who personally warps his hands was unaware..then where and who the fuck did it come from???? The way they both deny it is weak on it's own.

Funny thing is, the way Margarito talks, he acts like he was never caught and suspended to begin with!!

Cotto seems like a top dude who has had to deal with a lot in recent years and will be pretty tough to watch a shady peice of shit like Margarito to get the victory in this one!!

To me Margarito is more comfortable taking the rematch than Cotto is and think it's already startin to show!

Cotto vs Margarito 24/7 - BigG - 11-22-2011 05:59 AM

I don't know what Margarito has left after the Mosley fight (+ getting caught) and the horrible beating he took vs. Pacquiao that nearly ended his career. I think Cotto may be past his prime as well, I don't know TBH, but I think Margarito is def. more past his.... right now, I'm giving the edge to Cotto by decision but lets see.