THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Kovalev vs Pascal - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Kovalev vs Pascal (/showthread.php?tid=2408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Kovalev vs Pascal - boxingcritic - 03-02-2015 03:54 PM

This is going to be a fun fight. I hope Kovalev can finish him

http://youtu.be/rBkCyg-fm9w

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - Spyder - 03-02-2015 04:21 PM

Pascal is shifty.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - Mean Mister Mustard - 03-02-2015 05:06 PM

Pascal is dangerous. For all the talk about how he can't fight for 3 minutes of every round, or how he tends to flail away off balance like a drunk, the fact remains that he is a guy not to take lightly. He has hand speed, athleticism, power and he knows how to use it by evading action and then exploding before guys can get to him.

Kovalev better be on his game because no one has had an easy time with Pascal. The Krusher has to accept that the first rounds are going to be rough, but if he willing to and can take the punches, while making Pascal work more than he's accustomed to, then he can batter Pascal down the stretch.

Still, I'm going out on a limb here and am picking Pascal by decision. I see him hustling the fight away from Kovalev.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - JD - 03-02-2015 05:12 PM

Pascal is a much tougher opponent than shitty ass Stevenson.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - Method - 03-02-2015 07:39 PM

Pascal gonna take a dirtnap. no doubt in my mind.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - JONdaCON - 03-02-2015 10:30 PM

Itll be competitive through 6(if it goes that far) but once Pascal gasses, the Krusher is gonna be teeing off on him. Knowing Pascal he'll be too hard headed and try to trade with Kov, likely goin out on his shield... i love this fight for both tho. Even with a Loss either will still be very marketable after this fight.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - JD - 03-02-2015 11:02 PM

Pascal loses...no question; but is a shit ton more competitive than Stevenson, who I think would lose rounds before getting stopped.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - damarvelous1 - 03-03-2015 11:31 AM

Stevenson may be the most overrated fighter in boxing today.

You take away his left hand and he's shit! I really hope Bika beats his ass!

I'm taking Kovalev over Pascal in a war. I'm going with a Mid-Round stoppage but I think Kovalev might taste the canvas himself.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - and the NEW - 03-04-2015 07:29 AM

Kovalev easy.

RE: Kovalev vs Pascal - blackbelt2003 - 03-05-2015 02:34 PM

Wow, lots of you overlooking Pascal. Kovalev is obviously the favourite, but he hasn't yet faced ANYONE with Pascal's hand speed, athleticism, and possibly power.

There is a good chance Kovalev tastes the canvas early on.

The further the fight goes, the more Kovalev will put it on him, but this is no cakewalk. Kovalev is in for a real fight, especially in the first eight rounds.

Black