THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather (/showthread.php?tid=2543)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - Snoop - 09-09-2015 03:54 PM

Bit of a read, but excellent as always from Hauser. Brings up some interesting questions regarding anti-doping and also about Mayweather.

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/2015/9/9/9271811/can-boxing-trust-usada

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - Dickagon - 09-09-2015 04:17 PM

That shit is hilarious. As much as Floyd has been talking that's some suspicious shit and Pac seems like he's nothing to hide and he's clean. Pac fell off in his 30s too, has Floyd?

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - the ollie reed fan club - 09-09-2015 06:42 PM

Perosnally Floyd has always set off more red flags for me than Manny. Not saying they both weren't at it, (they probably were) but Floyd's 'boy who cried wolf' routine always seemed a little off to me.

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - Snoop - 09-09-2015 07:14 PM

The biggest red flag was his use of the IV before the fight, and the fact that Haymon was the principle funder of the USADA for the bout. So much more shit goes into creating a level playing field these days.

That being said, as much as I love Hauser, he's always been on Pacquiao's nutz, and given him a pass on his "suspicious as hell" ( just for you Olliecool wink ) activities.

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - Dickagon - 09-09-2015 07:52 PM

Well, Snoop. I'll be honest with you. This shit is gay as fuck. Floyd Mayweather is synonymous with gay as fuck, therefore he's guilty.

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - Warlord - 09-09-2015 09:51 PM

I was just about to come on here and post the same article. It just seems par for the course these days.

It makes you appreciate guys like Hopkins and Gay La Hoya even more.

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - ViperSniper - 09-09-2015 11:24 PM

I hope the next generation aren't little dirty cheats who act like divas instead of athletes trying to be the best!

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - boxingcritic - 09-10-2015 03:40 AM

Just funny how Floyd gets an "exemption" and Manny can't take a legal pain killer on the same day.

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - torvix2000 - 09-10-2015 04:26 AM

Should have posted this on the other thread: Most Innovating and Influential Fighters in the Sports. Lol!

Floyd has unprecedented influence on the judges and the drug testing agencies. Big Grin

RE: Thomas Hauser on the USADA, anti-doping and Mayweather - Dickagon - 09-10-2015 01:23 PM

Critic, Floyd's side wouldn't even agree to the fight without the TUE clause. Pac's side had to push for that.

I've been telling you guys Floyd's testing was bullshit.