THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MMA/UFC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez (/showthread.php?tid=2794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - boxingcritic - 12-29-2016 10:49 PM

This is going to be a sick fight. WAR Ronda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr7P6fQIqaU

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - Warlord - 12-29-2016 10:54 PM

Fuck Ronda.

And Nunez too.

Both just UFC hype jobs.

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - and the NEW - 12-30-2016 12:13 AM

Man, Nunez beat the absolute shit out of Tate!

IF she can stay on the feet, she probably does the same to Rousey!

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - ViperSniper - 12-30-2016 01:15 AM

Who takes this? Rhonda may very well be damaged goods. Her demeanor has already changed. I guess it had to though!..

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - Warlord - 12-30-2016 04:19 PM

I hate Ronda and think she sucks just like most other female fighters, but if she gets back to Judo throwing bitches and going for the armbar, she has a real chance at pulling off the win.

If she still thinks she can stand up and bang, she'll get ripped apart and finished in the first round. Brutally.

Holly took her soul. I don't know if she'll ever get it back. It's definitely an intriguing match, and very difficult to predict.

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - and the NEW - 12-30-2016 04:56 PM

It's amazing that Rousey had losses in Judo, but took this MMA one so seriously. She obviously got caught up in her own hype of believing she was invincible and now has to redefine herself personally.

I'm not sure I remember anybody taking a loss so badly!

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - boxingcritic - 12-30-2016 06:34 PM

(12-30-2016 04:19 PM)Warlord Wrote:  If she still thinks she can stand up and bang, she'll get ripped apart and finished in the first round. Brutally.

Couldn't agree more. I think she's gonna be all about the arm bar. Holly was the first 'big' chic that Ronda fought, and really Nunez is the second. I think the Arm Bar is Ronda's only shot. But i say she gets it.

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - Imperius3 - 12-30-2016 07:25 PM

Hard fight to predict because we don't know where Ronda is at mentally. She refused to do any media interviews, which some argue shows mental weakness, while others argue she's laser-focused.

If I was forced to make a pick, I would have to go with Ronda. I think she's very prepared for this fight. Nunes had a great win over a faded Tate, but she's shown she's average at best against other opponents.

Ronda by submission in the 1st.

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - and the NEW - 12-30-2016 08:53 PM

(12-30-2016 07:25 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Hard fight to predict because we don't know where Ronda is at mentally. She refused to do any media interviews, which some argue shows mental weakness, while others argue she's laser-focused.

If I was forced to make a pick, I would have to go with Ronda. I think she's very prepared for this fight. Nunes had a great win over a faded Tate, but she's shown she's average at best against other opponents.

Ronda by submission in the 1st.

But Nunez improved dramatically when she changed trainers. It's hard to judge her earlier losses.

And did you see Ronda walk out for the behind the scenes weigh in, when there was a room full of people she didn't expect to be there. She SHIT herself. I wouldn't say that is laser focused. She also almost started crying when she was talking about having to accept the loss. The girl is mentally sparked. If she doesn't get the armbar in the first few minutes, I could see her doing a no mas!

RE: Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunez - Imperius3 - 12-30-2016 09:31 PM

Man, wouldn't it be something if as soon as the bell rings, she curls up into a ball and starts crying...lol