THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
The Flyweights from Hell! - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: The Flyweights from Hell! (/showthread.php?tid=2928)

Pages: 1 2

The Flyweights from Hell! - and the NEW - 08-30-2017 06:22 AM

This card is in two weeks. This is the best class of fighters I have ever seen around each other at the same time in the lower weights, and all five of them are fighting on the same card.

We have Inoue fighting unfortunately against another guy that will not push him.

But we have Cuadras fighting Estrada. Both guys gave Choco his closest fights to date (along with Srisaket, who seems to have changed his name to Wisaksil after his bogus win over Choco. LOL, who the fukc changes their name at 30 years old). Who you guys got in Cuadras vs Estrada? I reckon this will be down to the wire, like Canelo vs GGG, I can't pick, but I'll watch with great interest. Both guys are boxers, so it won't be one for the casual fans, but the tactical battle should be good to watch.

Then we got Choco vs Srisaket (or is it Wisaksil?). I reckon this will be another blood and guts battle for the casual fans. I think Choco will grind out another win (and actually get this one on the cards), but no doubt take some serious bombs in doing so. Although seeing his subtle movement on the inside to open up angles is always a thing of beauty. He is like Joe Louis with his footwork, only small shuffles here and there, but very precise and meaningful.

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - Mean Mister Mustard - 08-31-2017 09:47 PM

This is the card of the year, no doubt about it.

Juan Francisco Estrada looked slower in his last fight, a stoppage win over Anuar Salas. But he did show more power. This is an underrated bodypuncher (underrated overall, really) and Cuadras has shown vulnerability to the body before. Cuadras is a maniac and moves and throws punches non-stop so it will be a challenge for Estrada to pin him down.

Inoue has fast, heavy hands and knows how to set them up. Nieves has fast hands but his defense and power are average. Don't see this one going the distance.

Chocolatito is probably pissed about the controversial loss and I expect him to go at Wisaskil from the get-go.

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - and the NEW - 09-01-2017 01:33 AM

MMM, did you see Cuadras vs Wisaskil? What did you think? I thought Cuadras was very lucky to get that TD, I reckon he was going to get beat up and probably stopped if they didn't end that fight early for him and take it to the cards.

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - Mean Mister Mustard - 09-01-2017 11:37 PM

(09-01-2017 01:33 AM)and the NEW Wrote:  MMM, did you see Cuadras vs Wisaskil? What did you think? I thought Cuadras was very lucky to get that TD, I reckon he was going to get beat up and probably stopped if they didn't end that fight early for him and take it to the cards.

I agree with your view. Cuadras was gassing and was hurt to the body. Same thing against Carmona. Cuadras looked great against Gonzalez but hasn't shown the same form since.

Maybe he'll step it up against Estrada but even then I think Estrada wins.

Who do you have in that one?

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - and the NEW - 09-02-2017 02:57 AM

It is a close one. I agree on everything you said about Cuadras. But Estrada has looked flat lately as well. He too, looked great against Gonzalez, but he has turned in some very average performances. I reckon it is a 50/50.

How do you think Inoue would do against Cuadras, Estrada and Wisaskil? Choco has fought them all, but Inoue seems to be avoiding them all so he doesn't risk taking a loss and missing his 'big' payday against Choco.

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - JONdaCON - 09-10-2017 12:27 AM

Wow... Choco was utterly destroyed...

Inoue looks like a beast and his shots had some serious thud to them... he's def The Goods.

Estrada vs Cuadras was a barn burner... both guys have similar skill sets and styles that mesh well.. they should rematch imo... great fight. Crazy ending.

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - BGv4.0 - 09-10-2017 12:37 AM

Was it my imagination or was the HBO announcing team super shitty toward Choclitito when he lost.....once he hit the canvas, they all but called him a worthless POS has been that needs to be taken out to pasture. Lol

WTF!

I get outlining the negatives of a loss....but damn you would think a fighter like Chocolitito would have warranted a brief mention of the positives of his career after such a brutal loss.... But they gave not one speck of that.

Just odd.....never seen them do that shit to that degree before.

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - and the NEW - 09-10-2017 02:13 AM

Holy shit, Choco is done. He looked flat, no rhythm, off balance. He is too high up in weight and the wars he has been in lately have taken their toll on him. That is literally the perfect example of getting old overnight. I felt bad watching him in there, that was very sad to watch a true legend go out on his shield.

That really throws a spanner in the works. Do we get Srisaket vs Inoue now? Who wins that? They are both massive super flys. It would be a brutal fight.

Estrada vs Cuadras put on a show of talent. They are both super skillful guys. Not sure either of them can beat Srisaket or Inoue though, those two are just beasts at this weight.

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - blackbelt2003 - 09-10-2017 09:16 AM

I really really really wanna see Sor Rungvisai vs Inoue. That is one hell of a fucking fight. Bring it on!

Black

RE: The Flyweights from Hell! - Imperius3 - 09-10-2017 12:02 PM

I was never that impressed with Choco. He was solid, but I never thought he was P4P material. He will never be the same again after getting crushed in 4 rounds like that.