THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? (/showthread.php?tid=3145)

Pages: 1 2

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - JD - 04-25-2018 08:48 AM

(04-25-2018 01:17 AM)Fitz Wrote:  JD, who do you think wins between the Quiet Man and the Bronze Bomber? Do you the Quiet Man silences him?

Man...he would irritate the hell out of Wilder. It would be borderline amusing to watch; plus Wilder has shit stamina.

I can see Ruiz getting caught or I can see him dry humping Wilder for a 12 round decision. I will say that the latter is the more likely scenario - but I don't make that claim with a great deal of confidence.

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - blackbelt2003 - 04-25-2018 02:42 PM

Yeah I see it just like that, JD, too.

How about Ruiz vs Joshua? Is Joshua too measured and too big/strong to allow Ruiz to win (bearing in mind Valueve beat Ruiz twice)?

Black

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - TheTeddyBear - 04-25-2018 02:49 PM

I see Norman Stone rushing the wilder corner and getting the fireworks started in between rounds after wilder goes on a windmill spree and catches John in the back of the head or with something dirty.

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - JD - 04-25-2018 03:01 PM

Joshua would keep Ruiz at distance and work off of the jab.

Ruiz would fall into the uppercut sweet spot and get hurt.

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - Method - 04-29-2018 02:14 PM

the 6:50 mark...after being ejected ringside...vintage...

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - ViperSniper - 04-29-2018 09:33 PM

Roy Jones reaction to Norman Stone 5:27 is priceless lmao lol
Also Norman Stone at 7:04 is just classic as "..i never said nuttin' to that guy!" lol
As Jones said "you gotta love Stoney" hahaha

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - Snoop - 05-03-2018 08:56 AM

(04-25-2018 01:17 AM)Fitz Wrote:  JD, who do you think wins between the Quiet Man and the Bronze Bomber? Do you the Quiet Man silences him?

cockandballs vs. Dumpster Juice.

RE: How would a prime John Ruiz go in todays heavyweight division? - blackbelt2003 - 05-03-2018 03:49 PM

Dumpster Balls.

Or cock juice.

Black