THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Looks like GGG-Saunders - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Looks like GGG-Saunders (/showthread.php?tid=3176)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - ViperSniper - 06-05-2018 04:57 AM

(06-05-2018 03:06 AM)JONdaCON Wrote:  VS havent you heard the fight has BEEN off?!

Yeah I know it hasn't been on this whole time but feel it should rather than any other fight. For me Canelo & GGG shouldn't be considering anyone else to fight other than eachother. Clearly unfinished business between these two, yet other fighters are being considered and getting in the way!

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - lloyd mayflower - 06-05-2018 05:29 AM

Isnt Clenelo banned?

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - blackbelt2003 - 06-05-2018 05:49 AM

Nah, fuck Canelo.

I like him and thought he got a raw deal from the press because they disagreed with the draw (I thought a draw was cool) - but since the fight he’s done everything he can to worm his way out of the rematch.

So fuck him.

On another note I think GGG is getting older and slipping. Some say he looked ‘good’ against Martirosyan, but that’s like saying a fifty yr old Tyson looks ‘good’ laying out a 3-42-1 scrub from Buttfuck, AL.

Saunders can shock the world and win this, if he is in shape and can focus for twelve rounds. If Golovkin takes several rounds to get into his stride (as is often the case when he fights a pure boxer) he may be playing catch up for the rest of the fight.

Black

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - Dickagon - 06-06-2018 06:10 PM

I think Golovkin struggled against more difficult opponents. When he was dominating guys and people were saying he was the best fighter 160-175 his opponents were jmws and C level mws.

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - blackbelt2003 - 06-07-2018 05:17 AM

Golovkin formally stripped of the IBF belt.

Deveryanchenko will now fight for the vacant belt, maybe against Tureano Johnson or Jermall Charlo, who are the highest rated IBF Contenders.

No way does GGG fight Dev or Charlo if either of them win.

Black

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - ViperSniper - 06-07-2018 06:10 AM

(06-07-2018 05:17 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Golovkin formally stripped of the IBF belt.

Deveryanchenko will now fight for the vacant belt, maybe against Tureano Johnson or Jermall Charlo, who are the highest rated IBF Contenders.

No way does GGG fight Dev or Charlo if either of them win.

Black

How do you see both fights playing out, black?

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - JD - 06-07-2018 07:39 AM

So if Jacobs passes on Derevyanchenko for Canelo we will get...

GGG - Saunders
Canelo - Jacobs
Charlo - Derevyanchenko

I’m fine with that.

But it looks like we may still get GGG - Canelo 2 if they can get to 55/45.

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - blackbelt2003 - 06-07-2018 10:17 AM

Viper I think GGG still has enough for Dev but I’m starting to think Charlo may be the middleweight goods!

Black

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - ViperSniper - 06-07-2018 09:56 PM

It seems like only last week that GGG was some indestructible machine that would have mauled Cotto, Canelo & everyone else in the Middleweight division! Now it seems GGG is aging to the twilight of his career a year after his most significant fight of his life!

RE: Looks like GGG-Saunders - Imperius3 - 06-07-2018 11:35 PM

We don't know for sure if he's declining that badly. We'll find out soon enough against his next elite opponent.

GGG is demanding a 50-50 split against Canelo. Canelo's camp has a good point...yes, Canelo is the bigger draw...but I think Canelo owes it to him after all the bullshit.

I really don't care about a GGG-Canelo rematch anymore though. All the bullshit ruined it for me. And the way I see it, GGG already beat him the first time, so we don't really need closure.

Bring on Saunders.