THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve (/showthread.php?tid=3339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JONdaCON - 11-05-2018 03:14 AM

Floyd with more surprises up his sleeve. Crazy!

https://www.boxingscene.com/floyd-mayweather-vs-tenshin-nasukawa-announced-1231--133419

Stupid fight. Genius money making.. Floyd is on another level when it comes to making money now. Pure Genius.

As me and JD discussed, it will probably be a boxing match with MMA gloves.. RIZIN doesnt use an octagon as far as I know...

But damn, the kid he's facing is Japan's biggest prospect/superstar in MMA. He's 20 and is 5'5 135lbs... lmao.

Idk how this is even possible.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-05-2018 03:43 AM

I want a GIF of Lesley Chow saying "boring, time for nap".

I can think of better things to do on New Years Eve.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-05-2018 09:18 AM

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Tenshin-Nasukawa-Announced-for-Rizins-NYE-Event-Rule-Set-Unclear-144895

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-05-2018 10:50 AM

Got some people I know in the martial arts industry swearing they know this is going to be kickboxing. One says Floyd was at a recent Glory event telling everyone he's been practising his kicks.

I can't see it, myself.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-05-2018 11:56 AM

I just can’t see this happening if it isn’t a boxing match, no matter what Floyd or anyone else says now. I bet anything he pulls out if the contracts ever do get signed, either claiming illness or injury.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Romulus9 - 11-05-2018 12:42 PM

Mayweather can officially fuck all the way off.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-05-2018 12:43 PM

It'll either be scripted or canceled - no other possibilities.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-05-2018 03:16 PM

There's always the possibility Floyd has no intention of going through with the fight and has just used it to garner attention in Japan for business links.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-05-2018 04:01 PM

Wasn't canceled one of the two options?

You disgust me!

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JONdaCON - 11-05-2018 07:38 PM

It's gonna happen.. it's gonna be the second coming of Ali vs Inoki.