THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve (/showthread.php?tid=3339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-06-2018 11:07 AM

Yeah...I was agreeing with you, disgusted as that may make you feel.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-06-2018 07:09 PM

Stop the hugfest already, you fucking fags.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-06-2018 10:18 PM

Are you assuming that black is about to start responding to himself again?

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JONdaCON - 11-07-2018 01:33 AM

If Tenshin can throw anything other then punches, he beats Floyd.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-07-2018 05:00 PM

Lol

Fight will be canceled.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JONdaCON - 11-07-2018 05:58 PM

Yea Floyd's already baccpedaling.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Fitz - 11-07-2018 08:22 PM

Lol, I seen that. Must have found out that a kickboxer was allowed to kick

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - ViperSniper - 11-07-2018 10:48 PM

What the fuck is going on?? So it's offically happening (as I saw the press conference last night, which Floyd looked nervous and uncomfortable) & now officially off? What rules were this meant to be under? If he wanted to put another freak show on, I don't see why he wouldn't go for Khabib? I would have assumed that fight would be more lucrative and a more winnable fight against a wrestler!?

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JONdaCON - 11-08-2018 12:59 AM

Floyd claims he couldn't read the contract... LMFAO.

From what I(or Floyd) understood, it was to be a 3 round exhibition of boxing... he claims they secretly were setting him up with the classic bait and switch, and they were gonna throw him in a real fight. Haha.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-08-2018 01:15 PM

Easily predictable. As I said, there was no way that fight was ever going to happen as reported.

Floyd is probably (mostly) telling the truth. Asians are fucking notorious for this shit. They come up with these intentionally weird, incomprehensible bullshit contracts and then try to assrape you after it’s been signed.