THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve (/showthread.php?tid=3339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-14-2018 08:56 AM

Yessir.

That’s pretty much the exact parallel.

Pac is washed too, but if he looks good against Broner, it wouldn’t shock me if he caught an inactive Mayweather.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-14-2018 11:49 AM

The older Pac and Mayweather get, the more Pac catches up to him due to the styles they employ.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-14-2018 02:38 PM

I agree.

As time passes and Floyd stays away from the ring, his chin will get behind that shoulder a little slower. Floyd is a lot more dependent on his reflexes and athleticism than a guy like Hopkins was.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-14-2018 04:21 PM

Can we find something we disagree about? I'm uncomfortable with the consenting opinions....

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-14-2018 04:23 PM

We disagree about your worth as a contributor to this community.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-14-2018 10:14 PM

JD by savage KO.

Black’s years of martial arts training were all for naught.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-15-2018 07:42 AM

Since I hold my worth as a contributor to this community in low regard, I can only take that as a compliment.

And Warlord, if you thought that was a 'savage KO', please stay away from any highlight reels of Joe Calzaghe TKO's. Their sheer brutality will shock your delicate sensibilities.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-15-2018 11:21 AM

(11-15-2018 07:42 AM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  Since I hold my worth as a contributor to this community in low regard, I can only take that as a compliment.

And Warlord, if you thought that was a 'savage KO', please stay away from any highlight reels of Joe Calzaghe TKO's. Their sheer brutality will shock your delicate sensibilities.

Black

Don't grapple with the ref after the KO, tough guy. It's not a good look.

Just admit you were dancing around and caught one on the chin. Come back harder for the rematch. Don't leave yourself so wide open next time.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-15-2018 06:39 PM

Gayweather says the fight is back on, will be a 9-minute exhibition, and no kicking.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - ViperSniper - 11-15-2018 07:13 PM

(11-15-2018 06:39 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Gayweather says the fight is back on, will be a 9-minute exhibition, and no kicking.

Yup! Just read this! rolleyes

Apparently Mayweather has signed a multi fight deal. His next fights are looking as followed..

Floyd Mayweather-Chuck Norris in the UFC

Floyd Mayweather-The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase in a WWE money in the bank match

Floyd Mayweather-Sugar Ray Robinson Hologram to determine who the real TBE is!