THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve (/showthread.php?tid=3339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-16-2018 04:18 AM

I hope the little Japanese kid knocks him the fuck out, exhibition or not.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JONdaCON - 11-16-2018 06:21 AM

I mean a 3 round fight against a Featherweight.. I could see this kid throwing over 100 punches a round and out working Mayweather..

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - ViperSniper - 11-16-2018 06:41 AM

At what weight is this shit being held at?

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - blackbelt2003 - 11-16-2018 11:54 AM

Jon, it could end up being touch glove love fest, with no damage being done by either side.

Black

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JONdaCON - 11-16-2018 05:50 PM

I think this kid wants glory...

Atleast I hope.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-16-2018 06:28 PM

I still don’t see this happening. The Asians will keep changing the contract right up until fight time. Gayweather will have no choice but to pull out, assuming he’s smart and not desperate for money.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - JD - 11-16-2018 08:32 PM

He’s not smart.

He’s desperate for the money.

He will pull out if it’s anything but boxing.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - lloyd mayflower - 11-17-2018 02:43 AM

If its anything, its an exhibition. If it goes on Floyds record, it will do more damage than any 12 round loss. Embrassing.

It would be the best thing for all concerned if Floyds finds out when the ref brings them together that the rules have changed, and its then kicked clean unconscious after about 3.7 seconds.

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Warlord - 11-17-2018 11:57 AM

It will be straight boxing, will be an exhibition, and won’t go on their records, according to Sakakibara.

This fight won’t happen, I still believe. Floyd thinks it is an American-style exhibition where he can shit and giggle and play around for 9 minutes. He is not going to be ready, if this fight happens.

The Japanese won’t and aren’t pushing this for shits and giggles. They are going to look to score points. If Gayweather and McGregor had been a three round exhibition, almost everyone would have given Conor the fight based on the first 3 rounds.

Sakakikabara wants exactly that for his up-and-coming fighter. If it happens, it’ll play out like Rocky 1 in this manner — “He doesn’t know it’s a joke. He thinks it’s a damn fight!”

I’ve been doing business with Asians for over a decade. Believe me when I say no one there gives a rat’s ass about Floyd Mayweather. They’ll keep pushing changes here and there all the way up until the minute he steps in the ring. If he’s smart he’ll walk away (again).

RE: Floyd Mayweather to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year’s Eve - Romulus9 - 11-19-2018 02:25 AM

(11-17-2018 11:57 AM)Warlord Wrote:  It will be straight boxing, will be an exhibition, and won’t go on their records, according to Sakakibara.

This fight won’t happen, I still believe. Floyd thinks it is an American-style exhibition where he can shit and giggle and play around for 9 minutes. He is not going to be ready, if this fight happens.

The Japanese won’t and aren’t pushing this for shits and giggles. They are going to look to score points. If Gayweather and McGregor had been a three round exhibition, almost everyone would have given Conor the fight based on the first 3 rounds.

Sakakikabara wants exactly that for his up-and-coming fighter. If it happens, it’ll play out like Rocky 1 in this manner — “He doesn’t know it’s a joke. He thinks it’s a damn fight!”

I’ve been doing business with Asians for over a decade. Believe me when I say no one there gives a rat’s ass about Floyd Mayweather. They’ll keep pushing changes here and there all the way up until the minute he steps in the ring. If he’s smart he’ll walk away (again).

He's an idiot.