THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! (/showthread.php?tid=3343)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - ViperSniper - 11-20-2018 03:11 AM

I think this is an excellent fight for both guys. Although it would be nice to see Pac take on someone more on the up, Broner still has youth & whether you like or hate Broner..the guy has never layed down for anyone and gives it a shot, even when he is down on the cards or canvas!

Both men can push eachother here and will add even more juice to the division.

Assuming Manny doesn't age in the ring I feel he will have enough speed and experience to get a clear but exciting & competitive UD win here.

Anyone think Broner can cause the upset against Pacquiao?

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - blackbelt2003 - 11-20-2018 06:56 AM

It's not a bad little fight. I think it will certainly be entertaining enough with their styles and contrasting personalities.

I'm not a fan of it being billed as a world title fight, though. There are four welterweight titlists and Pac is not one of them.

Black

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - Warlord - 11-20-2018 11:34 AM

I actually like this fight. Both guys are on the wrong side of their career at this point. It’s just a question of who is further along.

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - Fitz - 11-20-2018 04:13 PM

All laughs lol

https://youtu.be/eYnZG9jlMxc

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - JONdaCON - 11-20-2018 04:41 PM

Pac will be too fast and too busy for Broner. Pac by UD.

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - ViperSniper - 11-20-2018 10:15 PM

(11-20-2018 04:13 PM)Fitz Wrote:  All laughs lol

https://youtu.be/eYnZG9jlMxc

Oh my!! lol

This is classic. Clearly no bad blood between the 2 and don't believe you need any to sell or put on a good fight either!

Both guys facial expressions are classic and surprised you don't see that more often in staredowns lol

This faceoff is just as good as the first one lol

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - Imperius3 - 11-22-2018 12:39 AM

Broner just doesn't let his hands go enough. But if he does, it might be too much for a 40 year old Pacman.

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - blackbelt2003 - 11-22-2018 03:51 AM

I think Pac will romp to a decision whilst Broner spends lots of time shaking his head and pulling faces in between the odd impressive flurry.

Black

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - JD - 11-22-2018 03:55 AM

Pac with ease.

RE: Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! - the ollie reed fan club - 12-02-2018 03:54 PM

I have just realized I am going to be in Manila on the day of this fight, how strange to finally be watching a Pacquiao fight in the Philippines.