THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui (/showthread.php?tid=3383)

Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - Imperius3 - 01-13-2019 03:06 PM

This is going to be a good match tonight that's flying under the radar. Don't miss it!

Uzcategui seriously impressed me against Dirrell. Plant is no slouch either, but I expect Uzcategui to get the win. A lot of people don't know who Uzcategui is, and bookies only have him around -140. A nice opportunity to make some money, and I'll probably bet a grand on him. İmage

RE: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - Imperius3 - 01-13-2019 11:42 PM

Good, no one saw it!

RE: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - blackbelt2003 - 01-14-2019 07:51 PM

Just watched it.

Was extremely impressed with Plant...He looked much more comfortable at world level than I expected him to.

Or maybe Andre Dirrell was dog shit and Uzcategui flattered by his two fights with him and actually isn't world class.

Black

RE: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - Imperius3 - 01-15-2019 12:10 AM

I knew Plant was solid, but maybe I overrated Uzcategui. Uz weighed in pretty light at 165. Maybe he overtrained.

I'd like to see Plant against Groves. That would be a good test for him. Not sure he's ready for Callum Smith or Gilberto Ramirez yet. He looked tired in those last two rounds.

RE: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - JONdaCON - 01-15-2019 02:22 AM

I really liked Plant! I didnt think he'd look this good either and I believe Uzi is no slouch. He was accurate and his shots look and sounded heavy. I liked his punch placement as well.

RE: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - blackbelt2003 - 01-15-2019 08:27 AM

His punch placement was beautiful. The second knockdown, where he doubled up that left hook was a thing of wonder.

I'd like to see him in with Groves, DeGale, Jessie Hart or someone of that ilk.

Black

RE: Caleb Plant -VS- Jose Uzcategui - and the NEW - 01-15-2019 06:44 PM

Uzcategui is a tough customer with underappreciated skills, but Caleb was flying under the radar.