THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MMA/UFC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON (/showthread.php?tid=3581)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF - Warlord - 10-26-2019 09:53 AM

(10-26-2019 06:59 AM)JD Wrote:  I’m not a UFC expert like Warlord...but I think Nate wins.

You know your MMA stuff pretty well, JD. And I agree with you. Give me Diaz in this one.

(10-26-2019 09:44 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  I could be wrong, but I dont believe Masvidal is any great shakes. He is just riding a wave based on smashing put Till and Askren I think. Beating the Diaz that turned up last time out would be (I think) pretty big for Masvidals career.

Masvidal is enjoying a career resurgence thanks to his recent wins over Till and Askren, and his backstage brawl with Leon Edwards.

He's a durable fighter with a great chin who loves to bang. Same with Diaz. On paper it is an amazing fight, and as close to a guaranteed barn burner as you can get.

That said, Diaz is the better all-around fighter. If Diaz is on his A-game, he should win it. We'll see. I'm just glad the fight is back on.

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF - Imperius3 - 10-26-2019 12:26 PM

Good to hear. I should've given Diaz the benefit of the doubt.

I predict Masvidal to win. I like his stand-up game better, and I don't see this fight going to the ground.

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - JONdaCON - 10-27-2019 12:59 AM

Pumped for this one.. I'll be happy with either guy winning but I think I'm leaning more towards Mas to continue to ride the wave of his recent hot streak.

If Nate wins it's by Sub, and I'm not sure if it even gets to the ground. Hopefully not cuz I wanna see a war.

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - ViperSniper - 11-03-2019 12:36 AM

Diaz not looking good in R1

Shit finish

What's Roberto Duran doing in the octagon with Masvidal??

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - Warlord - 11-03-2019 12:59 AM

Bad stoppage. Nate lost all 3 rounds, but his cardio is insane, and I'd have loved to see what he could do those last two rounds.

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - ViperSniper - 11-03-2019 01:03 AM

I though Nate was gonna get owned in the first!

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - TheTeddyBear - 11-03-2019 05:00 AM

Both guys immediately saying run it back, I reckon it'll happen again so all our questions will be answered. Two of the realest dudes in the UFC.

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - ViperSniper - 11-03-2019 06:00 AM

So I take it this was a bit of a double upset!?
Was anyone expecting Nate to be in so much trouble so early and lose first 3 rounds?

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - JD - 11-03-2019 10:05 AM

Dana is saying no on the rematch.

RE: Diaz - Masvidal OFF...and ON - Imperius3 - 11-03-2019 10:45 AM

Disappointing stoppage, but the doctor did Nate a favor. He was taking serious damage, and Masvidal was going to keep tearing him up. I think Masvidal could've stopped him in the 1st, but he wanted to give the fans more.