THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Coronavirus - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Coronavirus (/showthread.php?tid=3735)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Coronavirus - ViperSniper - 04-03-2020 08:42 PM

There are fines being given out right, left n center in Victoria. Seems each state is coming up with their own rules and nothing is clear cut which conveniently gives another opportunity to get more money out of us!

$1600 fine was given to a poor kebab eater...

RE: Coronavirus - Fitz - 04-04-2020 04:54 AM

That kebab eater was warned twice earlier in the day to move along.
He was a 21 year old that was eating a kebab after exercise, lol.
I can imagine how the conversation went down and was probably pushing the boundaries.

RE: Coronavirus - Snoop - 04-07-2020 09:45 AM

Anyone come across any good conspiracy theories regarding coronavirus?

RE: Coronavirus - lloyd mayflower - 04-07-2020 10:00 AM

Yeah there are people burning down 5G masts because they believe it causes corona

RE: Coronavirus - Snoop - 04-07-2020 10:33 AM

(04-07-2020 10:00 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Yeah there are people burning down 5G masts because they believe it causes corona

Wow I heard about that one but I can't believe people are actually acting upon it.

RE: Coronavirus - the ollie reed fan club - 04-08-2020 12:29 AM

(04-07-2020 09:45 AM)Snoop Wrote:  Anyone come across any good conspiracy theories regarding coronavirus?

Feel free to go down the Maatje Benassi rabbithole.

RE: Coronavirus - Fitz - 04-08-2020 05:41 AM

I watched a bit of it, but David Icke's videos are getting deleted off YouTube and his website was also mysteriously offline as well soon after this video.

The video goes for 2.5 hours and talks about this being a setup, it's linked to 5g and the human race will be losing their freedom and he has been predicting this for 30 years. The first 20-30 mins was a bit boring but more interesting in the 2nd half.

https://www.facebook.com/youcreateyourreality/videos/3004894269532984/

RE: Coronavirus - Snoop - 04-08-2020 12:46 PM

(04-08-2020 05:41 AM)Fitz Wrote:  I watched a bit of it, but David Icke's videos are getting deleted off YouTube and his website was also mysteriously offline as well soon after this video.

The video goes for 2.5 hours and talks about this being a setup, it's linked to 5g and the human race will be losing their freedom and he has been predicting this for 30 years. The first 20-30 mins was a bit boring but more interesting in the 2nd half.

https://www.facebook.com/youcreateyourreality/videos/3004894269532984/

Wow. That was a lot to take in. I only decided to take a listen because he was on London Real, which is a channel that I generally respect, but I was also kind of surprised that Brian Rose didn't challenge any of the views. Icke talks super slow so it's easy to listen to this at 2x in case anyone else wants to check it out.

Some of it I can see as possible, such as the over-reporting of COVID-19 as the cause of death for many of the people showing up to hospitals and how a lot of the production of data works on the basis of not questioning protocols, so it's certainly possible that we're getting some misinformation. He kinda loses me when he gets to the 5G conspiracy and pretty much calling every successful tech entrepreneur a demonic sociopath that is part of a secret cult trying to control the world. LOL. I also don't know if I completely buy that COVID-19 was 100% fabricated.

What did you think of it?

RE: Coronavirus - Fitz - 04-08-2020 02:51 PM

Like you, I didn't like how Rose didn't follow up with questions and challenge anything, but then again I am not too familiar with his program and whether he generally just lets the person on an open platform talk.

I found some things interesting and I have always thought that Covid19 has been a bit fabricated, or stats have been a bit disingenuous. Something is just off, but not sure where along the line this comes from.
I don't really trust China, there were reports back in Jan/Feb of whistle blowers in China mysteriously going missing when they spoke about it and was well before this became a real world wide pandemic and borders were being closed.

But back to Icke, some of the things he said was interesting and definitely seemed plausible about how they skew the death stats etc.
But like you, theories on nwo controlling us to the lengths he is describing seems a little far fetched even though it is still interesting to listen to.

RE: Coronavirus - Snoop - 04-08-2020 03:32 PM

(04-08-2020 02:51 PM)Fitz Wrote:  Like you, I didn't like how Rose didn't follow up with questions and challenge anything, but then again I am not too familiar with his program and whether he generally just lets the person on an open platform talk.

I found some things interesting and I have always thought that Covid19 has been a bit fabricated, or stats have been a bit disingenuous. Something is just off, but not sure where along the line this comes from.
I don't really trust China, there were reports back in Jan/Feb of whistle blowers in China mysteriously going missing when they spoke about it and was well before this became a real world wide pandemic and borders were being closed.

But back to Icke, some of the things he said was interesting and definitely seemed plausible about how they skew the death stats etc.
But like you, theories on nwo controlling us to the lengths he is describing seems a little far fetched even though it is still interesting to listen to.

What'd you think about the whole 5G conspiracy and if there's any legitimacy on it having a detriment to our immune systems?