THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
It's quiet in here... - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: It's quiet in here... (/showthread.php?tid=3988)

Pages: 1 2 3

It's quiet in here... - JD - 03-18-2021 09:39 AM

Been a bit since I popped in.

Awfully quiet in here. What's going on with everyone?

RE: It's quiet in here... - lloyd mayflower - 03-18-2021 10:06 AM

All good brother. Theres just..... Nothing really happening is there. Whole world on pause.

I still check in here pretty much every day, but boxing is fading from view in my life at the minute.

RE: It's quiet in here... - salvador - 03-18-2021 05:54 PM

The boxing lull combined with Viper's disappearance has put the board on life support.

JD we need more of your scoops to get it going again!

RE: It's quiet in here... - HaYoUkNoWmE - 03-19-2021 05:21 PM

Black has moved to educating casuals on Facebook.

RE: It's quiet in here... - Snoop - 03-20-2021 01:22 AM

Miss seeing new banter on the boards. Boxing has actually been more on my radar as of late. Anyone see the Chocolatito/Estrada II fight? Good scrap.

Also been listening to a bunch of episodes of Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson. What a trip. Tyson is such an interesting guy.

RE: It's quiet in here... - the ollie reed fan club - 03-20-2021 06:28 PM

(03-18-2021 05:54 PM)salvador Wrote:  The boxing lull combined with Viper's disappearance has put the board on life support.

JD we need more of your scoops to get it going again!

I'd be happy to chuck a few bucks at some FB ads or something similar to bring in a few more new members, we don't many really, maybe another 10 or so regular posters.

Viper has taken his ball and gone home in a huff, LOL.

RE: It's quiet in here... - salvador - 03-20-2021 09:39 PM

It obviously makes sense that the board is slow right now because covid has kind of knocked the wind out of everything.

I think/hope the board will rebound naturally when there's a big exciting fight when things open up - maybe this fall.

This site doesn't need more new posters, we just need the guys who post here to start up again when there's something to talk about.

RE: It's quiet in here... - Warlord - 03-21-2021 11:55 AM

(03-20-2021 01:22 AM)Snoop Wrote:  Miss seeing new banter on the boards. Boxing has actually been more on my radar as of late. Anyone see the Chocolatito/Estrada II fight? Good scrap.

Also been listening to a bunch of episodes of Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson. What a trip. Tyson is such an interesting guy.

There was a rumor that Tyson/Holyfield III was signed, sealed, an delivered for Tyson’s next exhibition bout, but I haven’t heard shit since. Wonder if it’s still in tje cards?

For what it’s worth, Holyfield still whips that ass.

RE: It's quiet in here... - lloyd mayflower - 03-21-2021 03:16 PM

Holyfield will beat Mike like a cheap drum

RE: It's quiet in here... - Snoop - 03-21-2021 06:24 PM

I'm taking Tyson on this one. Last workout vid Evander put out he looked slow af.