THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Don King and Dana White's life in danger? (/showthread.php?tid=657)

Pages: 1 2

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - BrotherCane - 05-23-2012 09:58 AM

I have a boxing head friend that says;

Boxing fans, here it is, Don King and Dana White have been told by law enforcement agencies that their lives are being plotted for assassination by a group of radicals led my former MMA fighter Dan Quinn and someone named Paddy O'Neil. Quinn never fought under the UFC banner but has reportly threatened White. Don King doesn't even know or ever heard of Dan Quinn or O'Neil, or others envolved with this radical group!!! Law enforcement agencies believe this radical group is attempting to make a name for themselves by targeting two high profile people by choosing King and White!!! Don told me last night about this situation and said "Please tell all boxing fans that I'm safe and have complete confidence in our law enforcement agencies, only in America" Don went on to say "I talked to Dana White and he's safe, and he's being well guarded also" Stay tuned for more on this breaking story as it unfolds!!!

Why not just get Arum? lol Just kidding but thoughts????

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - Romulus9 - 05-23-2012 10:07 AM

BrotherCane Wrote:I have a boxing head friend that says;

Boxing fans, here it is, Don King and Dana White have been told by law enforcement agencies that their lives are being plotted for assassination by a group of radicals led my former MMA fighter Dan Quinn and someone named Paddy O'Neil. Quinn never fought under the UFC banner but has reportly threatened White. Don King doesn't even know or ever heard of Dan Quinn or O'Neil, or others envolved with this radical group!!! Law enforcement agencies believe this radical group is attempting to make a name for themselves by targeting two high profile people by choosing King and White!!! Don told me last night about this situation and said "Please tell all boxing fans that I'm safe and have complete confidence in our law enforcement agencies, only in America" Don went on to say "I talked to Dana White and he's safe, and he's being well guarded also" Stay tuned for more on this breaking story as it unfolds!!!

Why not just get Arum? lol Just kidding but thoughts????
Whoa.

I should respond with something better but, honestly, we all knew it was a matter of time before Don King was a serious target of SOMEONE. Just surprised it took this long.

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - ViperSniper - 05-23-2012 10:07 AM

Heavy stuff!!

What gives?? King seems to be winding his career down anyways lol..

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - BrotherCane - 05-23-2012 10:10 AM

ViperSniper Wrote:Heavy stuff!!

Yea it's kinda crazy...King was shady but for the most part he isn't even in the spot light anymore really. Now Arum.... lol

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - Method - 05-23-2012 10:27 AM

I doubt if Don King gave this a nanosecond thought.

Dude could likely give fuck all about it.

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - ViperSniper - 05-23-2012 10:52 AM

BrotherCane Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:Heavy stuff!!

Yea it's kinda crazy...King was shady but for the most part he isn't even in the spot light anymore really. Now Arum.... lol

LMAO!!

I find it hilarious that you've mentioned Arum 2 times in this thread already!! lol

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - BGv4.0 - 05-23-2012 11:59 AM

That really makes no sense at all...how can it be a "radical group"...then they go and name the guys that lead it. If you know who the leaders are...how is it a secret?

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...if you know who is plotting the shit...arrest them.

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - Method - 05-23-2012 12:06 PM

King has already murdered. He's done bids. Im sure he chuckles at this shit. Im also pretty confident this is NOT the first threat on DK's life.

I bet he received a GANG of fkg threats when Ali/Foreman got postponed in Zaire, as they were NOT allowed to leave the country during the postponement, as I understand it. I'd be more worried about some extremists down there, than a punch drunk MMA wannabe.

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - JONdaCON - 05-23-2012 12:11 PM

Arum needs to go... As for D White, Ehh, kill that MF. I doubt he'll be missed the UFC wouldn't miss him imo, they're pretty established... I could be wrong.

Don King and Dana White's life in danger? - Spyder - 05-23-2012 01:22 PM

BGv4.0 Wrote:That really makes no sense at all...how can it be a "radical group"...then they go and name the guys that lead it. If you know who the leaders are...how is it a secret?

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...if you know who is plotting the shit...arrest them.
"Radical" and "secret" mean two different things.