THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Pute v Johnson - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Pute v Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=75)

Pages: 1 2

Pute v Johnson - SmartyBeardo - 10-30-2011 02:04 AM

Glen is going to kick Pute's ass.

Pute v Johnson - Spyder - 10-30-2011 02:07 AM

I wish.

Pute v Johnson - SmartyBeardo - 10-30-2011 02:10 AM

Spyder Wrote:I wish.
Glen is going to finish what Andrade couldn't.

Pute v Johnson - Spyder - 10-30-2011 02:13 AM

Glen is relentless, but he is also unskilled. Bute will beat on him as he gets followed around the ring by a Jamaican Zombie.

Pute v Johnson - SmartyBeardo - 10-30-2011 02:20 AM

Spyder Wrote:Glen is relentless, but he is also unskilled.  Bute will beat on him as he gets followed around the ring by a Jamaican Zombie.
It is the Jamaican Zomby's moment . . . one solid shot to the jaw.

Pute v Johnson - Spyder - 10-30-2011 02:32 AM

Like I said earlier...I wish.

Pute v Johnson - SmartyBeardo - 10-30-2011 02:34 AM

Yeah? Well I'm wishin' for a middle finger from a plaid/pleated skirt about now . . . if ya know what I mean.

Pute v Johnson - ViperSniper - 10-30-2011 03:05 AM

I read not too long ago that both these dudes sparred years ago and both seemed please with the work done!

Johnson is a crude fighter who is pretty hard to look good against unless you Hopkins or most recently Cloud. As impressive as Bute has looked in the ring over the years I do expect him to have a tough fight on his hands and like most Johnson opponents will not look pretty weather they win or not!

I do expect Bute to land the much harder cleaner shots than Johnson and Bute will use his feet to move around the Johnson and get his much quicker hands off. Bute has shown vulnerabilities in the past man majority of the time he has shown his solid boxing skills and at times looked spectacular when getting his victories! I do expect Bute to do enough to get past Johnson's onslaughts through the fight and get through a very tough fight with rough moments in a fight he'll get criticized for not looking himself against an older man!

Looking forward to this fight a lot. Johnson has enough in him to hurt Bute and Bute has enough speed and heavy hands to do damage on the older man if he finds himself having his ways. I expect it to be a good, ugly, competitive 116-112 type a fight with Bute winning a close fight with more effective punchers.

Pute v Johnson - SmartyBeardo - 10-30-2011 09:12 AM

Damn! I was FFuucked up last night.

Pute v Johnson - Big Slim - 10-30-2011 10:17 AM

They sparred with each other when Bute was preparing for his rematch with Andrade and Johnson was preparing for his rematch with Dawson.

Like most here I'll be rooting for Glen but like most here I expect he'll lose another close but clear decision.

I just really, really, really don't want to see him crumple to the mat from one of Bute's body shots.