THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MMA/UFC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? (/showthread.php?tid=772)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - JD - 07-02-2012 07:17 PM

I am stoked for this fight.

Sonnen has Silva irate, which is what he wanted. Silva may actually be in an entertaining fight by choice now.

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - kidbazooka1 - 07-03-2012 12:39 AM

IM f*cking jacked for this one.

Sonnen has definiftly gotten to Silva i see this fight being competitve for the first two rds but then Silva will catch him with a knee rearrange his nose ala Franklin style and put him out of his misery in the 3rd.

Silva is pissed i loved how he said that what he's gonna do to chael will change the image of the sport. Silva wants to brutalize this clown.

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - Fitz - 07-03-2012 12:51 AM

Is Silva known as a bit of a boring fighter?

My brother is like me, not a huge MMA/UFC fan, but he is excited for this fight. Apparently Sonnen gave him his toughest fight in quite some time when they fought years ago. I wouldn't know though.
I've gained a little bit of interest in this fight as well now.

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - BigG - 07-03-2012 02:30 AM

Silvas been in some stinkers and but mostly ends fights in brutal KO. He can be in some exciting fights.

Don't care who wins - I like Sonnen's personality he is funny but I think he's been making 185 for a bit too long IMO and he wont be as strong in this fight as he was the first. I'll go for Silva by KO. I'm thinking 3rd-4th.

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - kidbazooka1 - 07-04-2012 02:05 AM

Fitz Wrote:Is Silva known as a bit of a boring fighter?

My brother is like me, not a huge MMA/UFC fan, but he is excited for this fight. Apparently Sonnen gave him his toughest fight in quite some time when they fought years ago. I wouldn't know though.
No way Bro if anything Sonnen is the typical boreing dry hump you too death wrestler ala Couture.

Silva has only been in two stinkers and thats because those two guys didn't wanna fight so Silva grew bored other than that most of his fights are brutal KO's that feat crazy movie like moves that only he can pull off.

Look up Silva's KO of Fryklund in another Org. and his straight kick KO of Belfort. Silva has reigned supreme for about 6 yrs now and has done it mostly in beautiful fashion not your typical MMA bar fighter type sh*t.

This fight will be must watch no doubt so try and catch it if you can bro.

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - lloyd mayflower - 07-04-2012 05:23 AM

When is it?

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - JD - 07-04-2012 06:26 AM

Silva fights boring fights on purpose. It is no accident Dana White threatened to take him off of TV a while back.

Silva could be entertaining as hell every time out if he wanted to, but that hasn't been the case.

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - JONdaCON - 07-04-2012 09:42 AM

Don't buy into KBs love for Silva... He's a bit exaggerated with it.

All that 'brutal', 'crazy', 'super awesomeness' is typical fanboy talk...

Silva is good... 90% of the fight will be boring then he'll get a nice lil KO but Silva is a coccy fucc so the only thing entertaining is watching Chael kicc his ass around the ring and watching him throw Silva around like a rag doll.

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - lloyd mayflower - 07-04-2012 11:51 AM

I havent watched UFC in months. Not that I dont like it, there just hasnt been anything that interested me for a while, but I will def watch this.

That said, the real fight isn't taking place in the octagon, the real fight will be in here, with Warlord and Bazooka competing for ultimate MMA bragging rights!

No Silva - Sonnen 2 talk? - JD - 07-04-2012 12:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7YmyYY7iBI