THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Bucket List - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Bucket List (/showthread.php?tid=792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bucket List - boxingcritic - 04-09-2012 11:29 PM

Listing shit you wanna do/see/experience before you die. This will be on-going.

1. Wanna see the stars/night sky at the best spot on Earth. I think this is my choice
Wiruna, New South Wales, Australia

Bucket List - JONdaCON - 04-10-2012 12:47 AM

Always wanted to get away with robbing a bank...

Idk if I can say that online? :surprise:

Bucket List - Spyder - 04-10-2012 02:29 AM

2. Complete a marathon

Bucket List - Warlord - 04-10-2012 03:27 AM

Hammer a milf and her two hot daughters in one glorious evening, finished off with them snow-balling my unborn kids, dripping it on and licking it off each other.

Bucket List - lloyd mayflower - 04-10-2012 11:22 AM

So many of mine involve travel, most of which are just places I fancy, but the bucket list must include Macchu Picchu and the Northern Lights from somewhere in the Arctic circle.

Need to agree with Warlord, except mine would be to have my pick of smokin hot celebrity bitches to slam.

Learning to play a musical instrument. I keep saying im going to learn the guitar but never seem to have time. I'd also love to learn to be a good DJ. Not some weddings and christenings bullshitter, i'm talking Ibiza megaclubs with everyone there to see me.

Bucket List - JONdaCON - 04-10-2012 05:25 PM

lloyd mayflower Wrote:So many of mine involve travel, most of which are just places I fancy, but the bucket list must include Macchu Picchu and the Northern Lights from somewhere in the Arctic circle.

Need to agree with Warlord, except mine would be to have my pick of smokin hot celebrity bitches to slam.

Learning to play a musical instrument. I keep saying im going to learn the guitar but never seem to have time. I'd also love to learn to be a good DJ. Not some weddings and christenings bullshitter, i'm talking Ibiza megaclubs with everyone there to see me.
The Celeb is a good one!

Maybe next thread idea.

Bucket List - Spyder - 04-11-2012 01:40 AM

Macchu Picchu got me thinking about how cool seeing Petra would be.

I stayed a week in Rome already, across the street from the Coliseum...the hotel was built atop the ancient Gladiator barracks...that was number 1 on my bucket list. I proposed to my wife our last night there.

Bucket List - STEVENSKI - 04-11-2012 03:38 AM

I don't know. Fuck I could not even decide what I was cooking for dinner......

Bucket List - ViperSniper - 04-11-2012 04:00 AM

Travel the world, experience food of the world, experience the best woman in the world & compete in a boxing fight are up there!

Bucket List - STEVENSKI - 04-11-2012 04:19 AM

ViperSniper Wrote:compete in a boxing fight are up there!
From what I hear you have a long way to go to get competitive with your bro.

I suggest you look up a fellow out near Chicago to train you up son. Jonny's trainer will have you chewing pine bark & punching holes in your bro's ribcage.