THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Garcia Vs. Judah - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Garcia Vs. Judah (/showthread.php?tid=942)

Pages: 1 2 3

Garcia Vs. Judah - KingEugene - 10-24-2012 06:05 AM

Could be a possible matchup in January in Judah's hometown in Brooklyn. Who you guys got? My heart wants me to pick Judah but plain logic gives me Garcia by KO from a huge left hook. It would be great if Judah pulled it off though. I still want to see Garcia vs. Khan II. I think things go a lot different next time around.

Garcia Vs. Judah - TheFonz - 10-24-2012 07:06 AM

Judah is toast and is living off of what he never will be. There is no greatness in him when it comes to boxing.

Garcia Vs. Judah - Method - 10-24-2012 01:52 PM

Garcia by long kiss goodnight.

Garcia Vs. Judah - Spyder - 10-24-2012 02:29 PM

I can't see a way that it doesn't end with Zab sleeping.

Garcia Vs. Judah - blackbelt2003 - 10-24-2012 03:00 PM

In his last two fights Garcia has looked p4p one of the strongest, most solid dudes in boxing for his weight.

He may not be the quickest, flashiest, most skilled guy...but he'll intelligently pressure Judah all night. And that's EXACTLY what makes even a prime Judah fall apart.

Garcia by mid-to-late rounds KO with Judah starting fast but fading as Garcia starts tagging him with solid left hooks and right hands.

Can't we get Garcia-Matthyse instead.

Black

Garcia Vs. Judah - TheFonz - 10-24-2012 03:14 PM

Garcia's people are taking the easy money for as long as the can. They know Danny's days as top dog at jr welter are numbered. They might as well get paid while they can.

Garcia Vs. Judah - Fitz - 10-24-2012 04:27 PM

I don't think it would be great if Judah pulled it off. He is 34 years old, and proven time and time again that he just doesn't have the mental makeup of a fighter and a proven choker that makes poor career choices.
He is like Rahman. Better off just seeing the back of his head rather than get undeserved chances. I personally think it would be better if a guy with some dedication pulls it off.
Judah brings nothing to boxing now. Even if he were to win, he would just fuck it up in his next fight.

Garcia Vs. Judah - boxingcritic - 10-24-2012 06:22 PM

I remember when Zab was gonna fight Tszyu he was training at LA BOXING Club (where we trained every day) and he got all bent cause i wanted to shoot some footage of him hitting a heavy bag. A fucking heavy bag and this dude thought we were gonna "capture his essence". Glad Tszyu handled that shit.

Garcia Vs. Judah - BrutalBodyShots - 10-24-2012 07:17 PM

Garcia by KO in 7-8 rounds.

Judah will look ok with his flashy left Ryu uppercuts for a few rounds before getting tagged with big shots and falling into survival mode. Once that happens Garcia will end his night shortly after.

Garcia Vs. Judah - Fitz - 10-24-2012 07:28 PM

Fuck this fight. I'd prefer to see Mathysse get a shot, handle Garcia and become a world champion for the first time. He deserves the shot, and would probably win it.