THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY
Kirkland VS Angulo - Printable Version

+- THE SOCIAL UNDERGROUND COMMUNITY (https://www.socialunderground.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Boxing Unfiltered (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Kirkland VS Angulo (/showthread.php?tid=99)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Kirkland VS Angulo - Gandalf The Black - 11-04-2011 07:39 PM

I'm betting on Kirkland to win by KO!!! What do you guys think?

Kirkland VS Angulo - the ollie reed fan club - 11-04-2011 07:47 PM

I am going so fucken ChuCha big on Angulo it's not funny. By brutal KO. I don't give a fuck how Wolfe's training him, you can't train a chin.

I think I will now refer to it as 'SENTRAL big.' lol

Kirkland VS Angulo - MrFactor - 11-04-2011 08:57 PM

The first guy to land a big shot wins it. However, Angulo has a slight edge because he has shown himself to be less vulnerable. No matter who wins, i think this one rivals haggler/Hearns for two guys trying to kill each other with every shot.

Kirkland VS Angulo - SmartyBeardo - 11-04-2011 09:07 PM

Gotta go with Angulo but I put some serious ChuCha on Kirkland in 1.

Kirkland VS Angulo - Dickagon - 11-04-2011 09:21 PM

i think Angulo wont blow him out like some people are thinking but he'll dominate the fight.

Kirkland VS Angulo - Mean Mister Mustard - 11-04-2011 09:32 PM

The only fight I've seen of Kirkland since he got out of jail was against that Japanese fighter, and we all know what happened there. Did he get caught cold or were his reflexes shot?

I tell you one thing, I expect him to show up in shape for this one. It's going to be a close one, but I'm willing to say that Kirkland edges it out.

Kirkland VS Angulo - Dickagon - 11-04-2011 09:39 PM

Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:The only fight I've seen of Kirkland since he got out of jail was against that Japanese fighter, and we all know what happened there. Did he get caught cold or were his reflexes shot?

I tell you one thing, I expect him to show up in shape for this one. It's going to be a close one, but I'm willing to say that Kirkland edges it out.
i think he's just over confident and got caught. that's why i'm not really feeling some TKO1 by Angulo. Angulo isn't feather fisted so he wont be jumping in with his chin out. i do think they're sleeping on Angulo though, he's a tough fight and Kirkland has been way too inactive.

Kirkland VS Angulo - Method - 11-04-2011 09:45 PM

Is that this weekend?

Kirkland VS Angulo - Dickagon - 11-04-2011 09:47 PM

yeah, it's. i hope they counter program Bute on Showtime too.

Kirkland VS Angulo - SKULLSPLITTER - 11-04-2011 10:09 PM

I was one of the few who proclaimed Kirkland as nothing special and a future exposal victim...but I think he has a decent chance here due to styles...

We have to assume Angulo has the better chin ofcourse...although I'm pretty certain Kirkland simply got caught cold...it can happen to anybody, and surely his chin isn't THAT bad...lol

I don't know...a spirited effort from Kirkland could make this a full scale throwdown lasting the distance...give me Angulo by Decision...