Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Poll: Would Mayweather-McGregor break Mayweather-Pacqiuao PPV numbers?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
08-09-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: Potential Mayweather-McGregor numbers.
Lomachenko has offered sparring to McGregor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2017, 03:13 AM
Careful! Loma might have a picture taken of him sat on the ring apron doing his wraps up and McGregor's team will say Conor knocked him through the ropes.

Black
08-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Based purely on styles, Loma in sparring will likely humiliate Conor far worse than Floyd does on fight night. I really hope someone videos this.
08-10-2017, 06:30 PM
The NV commission is gonna vote next Wed on whether or not they'll allow both Floyd and Conor to wear 8oz gloves...

I feel like that'll help Connor more then Floyd. We know Floyd usually doesnt hit with his full force due to his hands...

I think Floyd is gonna REALLY try to hurt Connor.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2017, 06:46 PM
I thought they already agreed to 8oz gloves..
Just saw they announced the undercard & it's shit!!
08-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Floyd has complained about 10 oz gloves in the past.
08-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Undercard isnt too bad IMO...

Gervonta Davis is a young beast... he's gonna show out.

Cleverly vs Jacc should be a good scrap as well...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Shawn Porter - Thomas Dulorme on Fox prelim
08-10-2017, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 10:02 PM by Imperius3.)
Anyone watch any of the recent Paulie interviews? Here is a summary of how the sparring went down (according to Paulie):

- Conor got the better of Paulie during the first sparring session
- It was more even during the second sparring session with Conor gassing during the mid rounds and Paulie gassing during the championship rounds
- Obviously the photo of Paulie being down was the result of a push down rather than a knockdown
- Conor seems like a legit dickhead in terms of sparring etiquette and just combat sports etiquette in general

I'm actually surprised that Conor was holding his own against Paulie. Unfortunately for him, Floyd is about 25 tiers above Paulie in terms of skills, is actually having a training camp rather than being flown in from working a day job, and has significantly bigger punching power than Paulie.

I actually think Conor will make it through the first half of the fight though. Floyd should be able to finish him if he tries. If he chooses to run and jab, then we will probably see a decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9eTmkE_kQ8
08-11-2017, 05:55 AM
(08-10-2017 10:01 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Anyone watch any of the recent Paulie interviews? Here is a summary of how the sparring went down (according to Paulie):

- Conor got the better of Paulie during the first sparring session
- It was more even during the second sparring session with Conor gassing during the mid rounds and Paulie gassing during the championship rounds
- Obviously the photo of Paulie being down was the result of a push down rather than a knockdown
- Conor seems like a legit dickhead in terms of sparring etiquette and just combat sports etiquette in general

I'm actually surprised that Conor was holding his own against Paulie. Unfortunately for him, Floyd is about 25 tiers above Paulie in terms of skills, is actually having a training camp rather than being flown in from working a day job, and has significantly bigger punching power than Paulie.

I actually think Conor will make it through the first half of the fight though. Floyd should be able to finish him if he tries. If he chooses to run and jab, then we will probably see a decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9eTmkE_kQ8

If it goes to a decision it will be a black eye for the sport. Casuals and MMA fans will say Floyd ran all night because he was scared, and that you could never do that in MMA. There's a lot of casuals who won't be buying this because of the Pac-Gayweather fight. The few left who still take an interest in big fights will think twice about ever spending $100 on boxing again.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)