Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

ChuCha Brainstorming Thread
11-02-2011, 07:31 AM
vCash/ChuCha Brainstorming Thread
Good to be betting!

and I think $10/post is about right (considering people's posts/day)...the value is still there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2011, 12:17 PM
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Can't we just do it individually? Make our own odds? Challenge each other? Anyway, that's what I have been attempting to do, unsuccessfully so far.
That's how I always envisioned it, but if people(Fitz) want to bet by themselves...lol...well, I guess they can do that too.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Spyder Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Can't we just do it individually? Make our own odds? Challenge each other? Anyway, that's what I have been attempting to do, unsuccessfully so far.
That's how I always envisioned it, but if people(Fitz) want to bet by themselves...lol...well, I guess they can do that too.
Haha, well I'm up for both ways, but money will just sit there if we just wait around for fights that we can bet with other people. It will only be sig bet type of fights. Because nobody will bet with each other on fights where there is a solid underdog. People will just wait for pick 'ems to bet with each other.
Can't we do both? I only started because nobody had got the ball rolling yet, lol.
11-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Haha, well I'm up for both ways, but money will just sit there if we just wait around for fights that we can bet with other people. It will only be sig bet type of fights. Because nobody will bet with each other on fights where there is a solid underdog. People will just wait for pick 'ems to bet with each other.
Can't we do both? I only started because nobody had got the ball rolling yet, lol.
Why not? Of course we can do both, but Sentral won't risk her ChuCha with me. don't know
11-02-2011, 09:55 PM
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Why not? Of course we can do both, but Sentral won't risk her ChuCha with me. don't know
Leave Sentral alone...it's not his fault he puts sexually arousing images as his Avatar/Signature. lol

11-02-2011, 10:13 PM
We can sexually harass Sentral all we want......feels great.
11-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Fitz Wrote:We can sexually harass Sentral all we want......feels great.
True...

I just can't wait for the time that he finally "comes clean" with the board and everyone has to eat their words...lol...like the time Bam sexually harassed DJ, only DJ played along.

Bam never recovered from that...

lol

11-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Spyder Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Leave Sentral alone...it's not his fault he puts sexually arousing images as his Avatar/Signature. lol
Yeah... we all know it's just a guy. But it's nice for us to just imagine it is this hot slutty chick who loves boxing and is posting among us.
11-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Lil-Lightsout Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Yeah... we all know it's just a guy. But it's nice for us to just imagine it is this hot slutty chick who loves boxing and is posting among us.
I like thinking that too...

11-02-2011, 11:04 PM
Spyder Wrote:
Lil-Lightsout Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
I like thinking that too...

Wait a minute . shok . I thought Sentral is a chick playin' a dude actin' like a chick that knows shit about boxing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JD's Cotto - Mayweather Prop Chucha Thread JD 37 24,171 05-06-2012 02:46 AM
Last Post: Fitz
  The Head-To-Head ChuCha Bets Thread SKULLSPLITTER 2 4,995 12-01-2011 12:36 PM
Last Post: SKULLSPLITTER

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)