Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
08-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Things not thread worthy
Venting and pic and video thread is covered. I suppose I can put some pointless news in here, or anything else. But I liked reading this, if this is true.

http://en.paperblog.com/samsung-pays-app...ns-294795/

Quote:Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion Sending 30 Trucks Full of 5 Cents Coins

This morning more than 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins arrived at Apple?s headquarters in California. Initially, the security company that protects the facility said the trucks were in the wrong place, but minutes later, Tim Cook (Apple CEO) received a call from Samsung CEO explaining that they will pay $1 billion dollars for the fine recently ruled against the South Korean company in this way.

the funny part is that the signed document does not specify a single payment method, so Samsung is entitled to send the creators of the iPhone their billion dollars in the way they deem best.

Lee Kun-Hee

This dirty but genius geek troll play is a new headache to Apple executives as they will need to put in long hours counting all that money, to check if it is all there and to try to deposit it crossing fingers to hope a bank will accept all the coins.

Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung Electronics, told the media that his company is not going to be intimidated by a group of ?geeks with style? and that if they want to play dirty, they also know how to do it.

You can use your coins to buy refreshments at the little machine for life or melt the coins to make computers, that?s not my problem, I already paid them and fulfilled the law.

A total of 20 billion coins, delivery hope to finish this week.

Let?s see how Apple will respond to this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2012, 11:28 AM
Things not thread worthy
Sadly, it's a hoax.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Things not thread worthy
Well that sucks, lol. Would've been awesome if true.
09-04-2012, 04:11 AM
Things not thread worthy
I have a dress up party in October that I think I may go to, the theme is "disco". Anyone got any suggestions?
09-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Things not thread worthy
Fitz Wrote:I have a dress up party in October that I think I may go to, the theme is "disco". Anyone got any suggestions?
Tight polyester suit and platform shoes.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Things not thread worthy
Blond, butt crack, feathered on the sides wig and a cheap gold chain...big handled comb in your pocket, powdered sugar on your nostrils if you got the balls...lol
09-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Things not thread worthy
Fitz Wrote:I have a dress up party in October that I think I may go to, the theme is "disco". Anyone got any suggestions?
As yourself Pat lol .

Go as an Aussie cricket or AFL legend from the 70's so you will be sure to get laid.

BTW the Pies are going down again to the mighty Hawks on Friday. I love finals footy especially when both my teams make top 4 in both codes.
09-05-2012, 05:26 AM
Things not thread worthy
STEVENSKI Wrote:
As yourself Pat lol .

Go as an Aussie cricket or AFL legend from the 70's so you will be sure to get laid.

BTW the Pies are going down again to the mighty Hawks on Friday. I love finals footy especially when both my teams make top 4 in both codes.
Haha.

I'd love to go as a 70's cricket or AFL player, though I'm not sure if that would pass as 'disco'. It's an option though, lol.

As for the game this Friday, looking forward to it, but you guys look too good and we struggle with you guys. Hell, we have been struggling with all sorts of teams.....period. The Pies look very shaky, though like they say. When finals start, it's a new season all together and for Friday's game, it's irrelevant that we finished 4th and you guys on top. It makes no difference. I'm hoping the Pies step up now in September and use some of that finals experience.
We will see, though I think the Hawks will be too good.
09-05-2012, 07:13 AM
Things not thread worthy
Fitz Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:
As yourself Pat lol .

Haha.

I'd love to go as a 70's cricket or AFL player, though I'm not sure if that would pass as 'disco'. It's an option though, lol.

As for the game this Friday, looking forward to it, but you guys look too good and we struggle with you guys. Hell, we have been struggling with all sorts of teams.....period. The Pies look very shaky, though like they say. When finals start, it's a new season all together and for Friday's game, it's irrelevant that we finished 4th and you guys on top. It makes no difference. I'm hoping the Pies step up now in September and use some of that finals experience.
We will see, though I think the Hawks will be too good.
You better hope Cloke does more than fire behinds left & right on Friday. Reckon the Hawks should get up by around 4-6 goals especially if Buddy is firing. Our midfield is the key but finals is a different ballgame altogether.

I do have a dilemma though. Manly are playing at the same time & I bleed maroon & white so I will be watching that one live & then the Hawks at 9.30. I am gonna get real fucked up on Friday night but hey it is not often you have your two teams playing finals on the same night & both are premiership favourites. A Eagles/Hawks double would be the cherry on the cake for this fucked up year that is finally turning around for me.

I meant look like a Lillee with the dirty mo & chest hair but sleazy open necked shirt etc.
09-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Things not thread worthy
Go as a 70's drink spiker

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)