Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
04-07-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Things not thread worthy
Opening weekend for the NFL is Sept 11. Not sure if you'll be there then, or want to deal with the extra security precautions.

The WNBA starts the first week of Sept, if watching super tall lesbians impersonate professional basketball players floats your boat.

The Yankees have a 3 day home stand against the Orioles at the end of August. The Mets have a 10 game stretch.

I'd probably checkout Broadway as a way to please the Mrs and catch the best stage actors in the world.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2016, 10:03 AM
I went to spiderman last time I was there. Think shel be of the been there done it mindset. I do have a list of things I want to do that I havent done already and some repeats I want to do again.
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Broadway is a must. There should hopefully be some good fights at MSG or Barclay's in Sept.

What part of NY will you be in?
04-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Yeah I didnt have my thinking cap on in the previous post... i'm going Monday to Thursday so there will be no fights for me. I'm staying in the Novotel times Square. It's on 52nd or 54th cant quite remember. Stayed there twice before. Has a top notch outside terrace looking down on Times Square where I can get suitably full of lager after a days padding about.

To be honest my Mrs is of the opinion that we've done the Broadway show so no need to do it again. I'm not going to argue as shows aren't really my favourite thing .
04-15-2016, 10:56 PM
Anyone ever play any good pranks/jokes/ general set ups on work colleagues? Got a couple of lads I need to punish at work, but suffering an imagination block.
04-15-2016, 11:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFjVI_GbRg
04-15-2016, 11:02 PM
Watch later Fitz, once again suffering the gross injustice of the youtube ban
04-16-2016, 02:41 AM
Fitz... lol

As funny as that is, we used to do something similar. We'd send the new guys to engineering to ask for some "focus oil". We told them that the cameras were low and needed to be topped off. They'd trot off to ask an engineer for focus oil thinking that they were part of an important task. The engineer would most of the time just laugh at them. There is no such thing as focus oil.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
04-16-2016, 04:20 AM
Haha.

It's not even that funny, but I do it for my own amusement at work. My mate that I work with might come back from lunch or something, and I will tell him that Paul (or another sales person from upstairs) called for him (even though he didn't), and I told them he will call them back when he gets back from lunch.
I always get a chuckle when he calls them and it's just like "hello", silent pause and an awkward phone call like "yeah what do you want".....and then my mate gets off the phone and calls me a dickhead and laughs, lol.
04-16-2016, 06:44 AM
That's a goodie!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)