Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Romney didn't just win last night, it was a complete ass whooping! I'm talking Roy Jones-Richard Hall level. If it was a highschool game, it would've been mercy ruled at halftime. Frank Cappuccino would've stopped it.

Mitt completely SONNED him in front of 40 million homes. I never even thought that level of beat down was a possibility. It was so bad, I'm concerned that Obama might get some pity votes from it. The best punch of the debate came when Mitt Romney compared POTUS to one of his sons. Obama never recovered from that.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Some highlights from the debate last night...

http://www.youtube.com/v/TF0l9jSi0lA

10-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Politics Unfiltered
LMAO! Check the Oblamer's faces after the debate! I freaking love it! http://nation.foxnews.com/2012-debate/20...z28KyPoMRX
Find all posts by this user
10-04-2012, 11:33 PM
Politics Unfiltered

Talk about an "umm hmm" face...

10-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:It could be a professional hit. I have no true idea but nothing really stops criminals from getting or having guns...but I bet I got something that would make them think twice!

It's fine y'all are against guns, I like mine and I like hunting....so shot me! Oops, y'all gave up yours guns! never mind!!!
Who here is against guns?

Anyone against gun ownership should review the massacre at Tiananmen Square.

I don't own a gun myself, but I certainly support the right to bear arms.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
10-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Warlord Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:It could be a professional hit. I have no true idea but nothing really stops criminals from getting or having guns...but I bet I got something that would make them think twice!

It's fine y'all are against guns, I like mine and I like hunting....so shot me! Oops, y'all gave up yours guns! never mind!!!

Ollie, Stevenski and Mayflower!
10-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:

Well Cane I think we have stated our case on gun ownership pretty clearly, so to go over it again would be redundant. But let me say this, I am eternally thankful that I live in a country which does have strict gun control and 'the right to bear arms' is frankly an unnecessary piece of rhetoric that has no part or relevance in our constitution and I hope it never does.

It will be a sad sad day when New Zealander's feel the compulsion to have weapons in their homes so that they feel safer at night.

I really pray it never comes to this and without taking the piss I feel sorry for you guys in America that there is obviously such a disconnect in your society which means many of you feel the need to be armed. That is a tragic indictment on a society.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Politics Unfiltered
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8...st-newavtr
10-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Politics Unfiltered
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:

Well Cane I think we have stated our case on gun ownership pretty clearly, so to go over it again would be redundant. But let me say this, I am eternally thankful that I live in a country which does have strict gun control and 'the right to bear arms' is frankly an unnecessary piece of rhetoric that has no part or relevance in our constitution and I hope it never does.

It will be a sad sad day when New Zealander's feel the compulsion to have weapons in their homes so that they feel safer at night.

I really pray it never comes to this and without taking the piss I feel sorry for you guys in America that there is obviously such a disconnect in your society which means many of you feel the need to be armed. That is a tragic indictment on a society.
Good for you bro! Where is it on earth is there the least amount of crime? Switzerland which has ever better pro gun laws than the USA! All good either way...you have your right to feel like you do as do I! Peace!
10-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:Good for you bro! Where is it on earth is there the least amount of crime? Switzerland which has ever better pro gun laws than the USA! All good either way...you have your right to feel like you do as do I! Peace!
That's cool dude, but please don't try and make out that Switzerland is so safe because of pro gun laws. If pro gun laws ensured safety then America would be the safest country in the world lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)