Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lloyd mayflower Wrote:http://m.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/nov/0...eu?cat=wor
ld&type=article

an older one, but a good indicator of the attitude of israel when called out aboht their actions. paranoia, defensiveness, the anti semitism card etc

also interesting

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...20110.html
It ain't older than the last one! I'd be crazy if I was stuck over there too! So are you coming to vote? You could see Israel gone and America downsized even more! Obama and Soros might even get you a ticket! Y'all have the same mind set as Obama...anti colonial!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Fraid not brother, got enough shit to deal with in my own neck of the woods. Besides, america is good for a holiday, but you couldnt pay me to trade scotland for the u.s.

So am i to understand the illegal apartheid israel are carrying out alongside the tank and gunship attacks on civilians etc is ok because they are allies of the usa?
10-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Politics Unfiltered
http://www.themoralliberal.com/2012/10/0...incidence/
10-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Fraid not brother, got enough shit to deal with in my own neck of the woods. Besides, america is good for a holiday, but you couldnt pay me to trade scotland for the u.s.

So am i to understand the illegal apartheid israel are carrying out alongside the tank and gunship attacks on civilians etc is ok because they are allies of the usa?
I didn't say that but the source seems a bit one sided! Israel gets hit almost daily over there so I am sure a few of y'all feel better about that!
10-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Fraid not brother, got enough shit to deal with in my own neck of the woods. Besides, america is good for a holiday, but you couldnt pay me to trade scotland for the u.s.

I didn't say that but the source seems a bit one sided! Israel gets hit almost daily over there so I am sure a few of y'all feel better about that!
Well in fairness, we already know that you would bear your arms against invaders of the usa, so its hardly fair to criticise the palestinians for doing the same now is it. Articles pointing out the illegality of israels actions are hardly one sided. Id say that it would be a struggle to present a case for flouting international laws.
10-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Politics Unfiltered
FYI...I am anti war! Just saying!
10-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lol http://www.therightscoop.com/hilarious-s...-meltdown/
10-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Here's any interesting one! Ron Paul and a few others that we ain't facing the real numbers and Liberals are the worse about this cause they want free birth control and every thing else under the sun! If fact many unread libs think Obamacare will be totally free and you tell them they will HAVE TO BUY IT, and they are like oh, and go off on talking points! Anyhow, great read here! http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-08...llion.html
10-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Lloyd you are spot on. Of course Israel are acting like fucking terrorists and have been for some time. However this is where I struggle with where Cane is coming from.

If you dare say Israel are doing some highly illegal things in Palestine and West Bank that automatically makes you some Commie liberal scum who supports terrorism! Which is not the case.

I don't understand why one has to come from such a far left or far right perspective. My politics are actually very middle of the road. On some issues such as punishment to violent offenders I would consider my stance relatively conservative, throw away the key and forget about the fuckers, I'm not interested in rehabilitation.

Whereas on other issues like trying to deal with juvenile offenders I don't believe tough punishment is necessarily the long term answer. My stance here would be considered I guess more liberal in nature and for me they can live in harmony.

Some of what the Israeli government have done is so bad many of their own citizens have been vocal in their opposition to it. However does that automatically mean I have a framed photo of Yasser Arafat hanging in my living room? Hell no the guy was fucken insane and the peace process is better off without him.

There is culpability on both sides and if we are to be honest it was the last great 'fuck you' present that Colonial England left to the world. My question is how did America even became so involved in the first place?

As to Obama, I'm actually not sold on him either, but what I do find hard to comprehend is just how weighted the flow of information is that Cane supplies in this thread. Reading it you would think that Obama inherited a thriving economy, a country at peace with the rest of the world with job growth and a super stable economy.

See as far as I can ascertain he received the biggest hospital pass in the history of politics, yet he gets no leeway for this. I think you are fucked either way. You either get more Obama or Mr Magic Underpants Mitch Romney. I personally don't understand why you aren't more frightened by a guy who truly deeply believes in magic underpants.

I'm pretty sure Mitch is gonna fuck America up.

And sorry Cane I just can't believe in the whole 'Obama is secretly a Muslim terrorist who plans to destroy America in the next 4 years.' It's like a wacky episode of Homeland.

As to Soros and the NWO and single currency, my friend that is far more of a Republican far-right concept than a Commie, Liberal scum one. That's where I can't understand your political ideology, it's so scattered. If that is really what you fear then you shouldn't be championing a Republican into the White House.

Oh well, what does it matter, bring on 2016 and the Bilary ticket. No-one will beat them in 2016 lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Politics Unfiltered
I never once said this or anything of the kind>>>>If you dare say Israel are doing some highly illegal things in Palestine and West Bank that automatically makes you some Commie liberal scum who supports terrorism! Which is not the case.

I was talking about ideology only! Your problem is I don't agree with you on guns and big government oppression!! And I don't see you in the middle at all!

I see it like Allen West! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXi4l4q6Aho

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)