Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:I'm gonna vote for Obama because his tag line is "Forward", as in FOR Andre WARD...lol

http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4

He hit the bag and started dancing....y'all should like this man.
I KNEW that you secretly wanted to be European!

lol
lol

Talk about your extremes....you're saying that to a guy who wants to buy a knife that has wooden inlays from the last remaining tree on George Washington's old estate!

I can say there IS one thing I really like about some European countries' systems though...their virtually free and prompt Health Care...I've even taken advantage of it....a root canal and a house call for Strep....wish we had that over here because our Medical and Dental is ridiculous.

That being said, I'm a registered Republican with Democratic sensibilities and always a hard sale when it comes to The Presidency....I have a natural disdain for politicians....my family will be alright with Obama OR Romney in office, and if need be, we'll adapt...if Romney wins and makes a change...such as the housing market going up, I'll be ecstatic....

but you know what?....Obama's probably gonna win, and there nothing you or crazy ass Caneman with his links can do about it!... taunt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Politics Unfiltered
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:I'm gonna vote for Obama because his tag line is "Forward", as in FOR Andre WARD...lol

http://www.youtube.com/v/RsWpvkLCvu4

He hit the bag and started dancing....y'all should like this man.
I KNEW that you secretly wanted to be European!

lol
lol

Talk about your extremes....you're saying that to a guy who wants to buy a knife that has wooden inlays from the last remaining tree on George Washington's old estate!

I can say there IS one thing I really like about some European countries' systems though...their virtually free and prompt Health Care...I've even taken advantage of it....a root canal and a house call for Strep....wish we had that over here because our Medical and Dental is ridiculous.

That being said, I'm a registered Republican with Democratic sensibilities and always a hard sale when it comes to The Presidency....I have a natural disdain for politicians....my family will be alright with Obama OR Romney in office, and if need be, we'll adapt...if Romney wins and makes a change...such as the housing market going up, I'll be ecstatic....

but you know what?....Obama's probably gonna win, and there nothing you or crazy ass Caneman with his links can do about it!... taunt
I know that's true, and all I can say to that is...

SKULLSPLITTER The Presidential Voter.

nutskick

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Politics Unfiltered
The 3rd and final debate is tonight!

My prediction: Mitt will be fully prepared to tear apart the Benghazi attack, and the Administration's many downfalls in dealing with it...from the denied security requests, to a reduced security detail, to the denial of an attack, to the attempt to mislead the public...everything behind this event screams of the complete failure that Obama's foreign policy has been. Even Obama's successes...the killing of OBL and end of Iraq combat missions...were set in motion by GW's policies. I would argue that they were successful DESPITE Obama. He voted against the surge that allowed us to turn the corner in Iraq, and he decried the advanced interrogation techniques that led to the information of OBL's whereabouts.

I expect Obama to come out with a shitload of distractions. I expect him to "act a fool" when Mitt is taking him to task, I expect the moderator to interject himself in these discussions, and I expect that Obama will try to perpetuate the myth that his foreign policy has spread democracy around the world. Mitt's handling of these tactics is equally important to him bringing the facts.

IF Mitt can accomplish the plan that I laid out, then the election may be locked up tonight.

Mitt KO8

10-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:The 3rd and final debate is tonight!

My prediction: Mitt will be fully prepared to tear apart the Benghazi attack, and the Administration's many downfalls in dealing with it...from the denied security requests, to a reduced security detail, to the denial of an attack, to the attempt to mislead the public...everything behind this event screams of the complete failure that Obama's foreign policy has been. Even Obama's successes...the killing of OBL and end of Iraq combat missions...were set in motion by GW's policies. I would argue that they were successful DESPITE Obama. He voted against the surge that allowed us to turn the corner in Iraq, and he decried the advanced interrogation techniques that led to the information of OBL's whereabouts.

I expect Obama to come out with a shitload of distractions. I expect him to "act a fool" when Mitt is taking him to task, I expect the moderator to interject himself in these discussions, and I expect that Obama will try to perpetuate the myth that his foreign policy has spread democracy around the world. Mitt's handling of these tactics is equally important to him bringing the facts.

IF Mitt can accomplish the plan that I laid out, then the election may be locked up tonight.

Mitt KO8
Romney will have to be on though cause Oblamer will be protected again but how anyone can't see the cover-up that has been going on here, they are blinded by the MSM and are clueless!

I still can't believe the race is even close...I guess attack ads work! I am personally hoping it's more like Hagler vs Hearns and a 3 round stoppage! Romney does have to be careful that he doesn't come off as pro war though and will need to be on his game!
10-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:Romney does have to be careful that he doesn't come off as pro war

That's the whole tamale. The SOB just can't help believing that he needs to be John Wayne to instill confidence. The fact that he wants to actually spend more on the military makes me hate him. The fact that he stated that Jerusalem needs to be the capital of Israel makes me really hate him. And the fact that he is so hawkish when he's never worn a uniform makes me sick.

Obama fucked up with Bengazi and panicked. That said, God bless him for getting us the hell out of Iraq and for having the balls to suggest cutting the military.

There really is no good choice in this election - as usual.
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Politics Unfiltered
salvador Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:Romney does have to be careful that he doesn't come off as pro war

That's the whole tamale. The SOB just can't help believing that he needs to be John Wayne to instill confidence. The fact that he wants to actually spend more on the military makes me hate him. The fact that he stated that Jerusalem needs to be the capital of Israel makes me really hate him. And the fact that he is so hawkish when he's never worn a uniform makes me sick.

Obama fucked up with Bengazi and panicked. That said, God bless him for getting us the hell out of Iraq and for having the balls to suggest cutting the military.

There really is no good choice in this election - as usual.
It doesn't take balls to cut the military when that is what your base has been clamoring for. That's like saying that Romney has balls for backing the pro-life folk. If he wants to impress me, he'd go after the entitlement spending...medicare/social security reform are two that are WELL overdue.

10-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Politics Unfiltered
I thought Bama owned that one. Romney was just too passive.

Romney wins the first in dominant fashion, draw for the second (possibly a SD for Bama) and Bama solidly wins the 3rd.

Not as funny as the testy performances from McCain last time round, but should make for a tight election.

As always the Al Smith speeches were the best.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Politics Unfiltered
If tonight's debate taught us anything it's that Israel is the most important ally we have - at any cost.

Our system is so fucking corrupt.
10-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Politics Unfiltered
I like the Democrat and it makes me feel like a sucker
10-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Politics Unfiltered
That shit was over the first 5 minutes....the dude simply CANNOT hold a single f'n line on ANY topic...Romney losses this election for his ALWAYS present indecisiveness....flip-flopping in mid argument even.

This is what made me say fuck it and take a nap (and I busted my ass to be done with my workout to see that shit too)....

Romney: (In relation to terrorist) "We can't kill ourselves out of this mess"

2 minutes later..."we need to kill them".... lol

Then his answer to the whole Syria deal was nothing but Obama's answer somewhat moved around and reworded.

I mean...I don't blame the dude for not knowing shit about the deep ins and outs of the situation...as he is just a former gov....but at least make it LOOK like you know something...don't just reword your opponents stance.

Mitt was looking for help early saying "don't attack me Mr. President"....when there was no attacking going on....just Obama calling the dude on his flip-flopping BS tendencies.

The Repulicans should have ran that little Camel jockey in La....I think he would have been a better choice.

Obama gets back in for 4 more years. Which is fine with me as my life is not as horrible as they want to make it seem..."had enough"??? Of what ending wars, saving lives.....

BUT....I will say this...unlike 99% of Republicans that will cry foul if Obama wins a second term and say BS like "He's not my president" and all that kind of crap....although I do not think Mitt Romney is the man for the job....IF...and that's a big IF IMHO....IF he pulls out the win...I would accept him as my president...whole heartedly. I can promise you most Republicans/ hard core Conservatives will not do that. It will be BS and poison lies and hate spewing for another 4 years instead of just sucking it up and moving on.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)