Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 11:18 PM
Politics Unfiltered
The thing about the AK-47 types of rifles they sell at the gun shows to ANYBODY, is that if the dollar ever does collapse there are going to be gangs of guys (who are already in gangs) who will be roaming the neighborhoods (and ranch/farm lands) in packs like wolves and they will be carrying those guns. Slightly organized and angry teens who are armed with these kinds of guns is the reason they should all be confiscated.

The real truth is that the US gov't already and forever has the proper amount of weapons to take control at any time. Citizens carrying guns who have a chance at leading the masses have a shelf life of a dead butterfly. The idea of citizens being able to protect themselves from our gov't is a silly daydream that died long ago.
01-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Politics Unfiltered
I actually believe that we are basically training our troops in Iraq to take over in the US if the dollar ever does collapse. If you were a twisted fucker who never wore a uniform but who happens to be running America, that experience for our troops might be worth going to war for given the incredibly fragile state of our financial system.

If our gov't isn't thinking like that, then THAT would be criminal neglect.
01-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Politics Unfiltered
salvador Wrote:The thing about the AK-47 types of rifles they sell at the gun shows to ANYBODY, is that if the dollar ever does collapse there are going to be gangs of guys (who are already in gangs) who will be roaming the neighborhoods (and ranch/farm lands) in packs like wolves and they will be carrying those guns. Slightly organized and angry teens who are armed with these kinds of guns is the reason they should all be confiscated.

The real truth is that the US gov't already and forever has the proper amount of weapons to take control at any time. Citizens carrying guns who have a chance at leading the masses have a shelf life of a dead butterfly. The idea of citizens being able to protect themselves from our gov't is a silly daydream that died long ago.
I don't think so at all. Unless our government is willing to commit mass genocide on entire cities, they wouldn't be able to overpower us with mere boots on the ground.

That is until they ban law abiding citizens from owning high capacity rifles. At that point, we are basically fighting with glocks and grandpa's shotgun against M16's and MP5's.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Fitz Wrote:
jlupi Wrote:By the way when traveling in Europe I saw more people w guns (military) than I ever have in the in the US civilian/millitary combined and im 2 minutes from west point and an ex hunter.
Haha. They are people that should have guns and are trained professionals that have a job.
"Should" have guns...lol...silly foreigner. We don't live in serfdom. We don't have "lords of the manor" anymore. We don't have peasants. The American People are the owners of this country and the only people that decide who "should" have weapons.

lol

You are a funny little man. lol

01-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:İmage

You have no idea how fucking retarded that argument is, and you with the others keep using it, while a lot of the rest of the world laugh at this. You do realise that you have 100's of other laws correct? But for some reason, it's only a gun law that a criminal will not follow. May as well scrap every law, because they don't obey them lol

It's not just you caneman, it's a lot that use it and it is just absolutely retarded. Just stop.

Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:
jlupi Wrote:By the way when traveling in Europe I saw more people w guns (military) than I ever have in the in the US civilian/millitary combined and im 2 minutes from west point and an ex hunter.
Haha. They are people that should have guns and are trained professionals that have a job.
"Should" have guns...lol...silly foreigner. We don't live in serfdom. We don't have "lords of the manor" anymore. We don't have peasants. The American People are the owners of this country and the only people that decide who "should" have weapons.

lol

Once again, you're putting yourself on par with military and you're calling me a funny little man, lol.

Hey, why don't you drive around at 200km/h, because the drivers who drive in nascar do.
01-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Fitz Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:İmage

You have no idea how fucking retarded that argument is, and you with the others keep using it, while a lot of the rest of the world laugh at this. You do realise that you have 100's of other laws correct? But for some reason, it's only a gun law that a criminal will not follow. May as well scrap every law, because they don't obey them lol

It's not just you caneman, it's a lot that use it and it is just absolutely retarded. Just stop.

Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:

lol

Once again, you're putting yourself on par with military and you're calling me a funny little man, lol.

Hey, why don't you drive around at 200km/h, because the drivers who drive in nascar do.
You are making absolutely no sense. Kinda like when Torvix talks about boxing. That is how you sound right now.

01-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Politics Unfiltered
From now on they should just let everyone take what they want onto planes. I mean the terrorist will anyway, so why bother with any preventative actions
01-08-2013, 02:56 AM
Politics Unfiltered
lloyd mayflower Wrote:From now on they should just let everyone take what they want onto planes. I mean the terrorist will anyway, so why bother with any preventative actions
You understand the difference don't you?

01-08-2013, 04:36 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:The American People are the owners of this country and the only people that decide who "should" have weapons.

lol

I think you'll find the Chinese own America lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)