Politics Unfiltered
01-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:So if i understand, despite your country being founded by revolution, and you desire to keep your guns in case you need to have another one, and Fidel Castro is the devil, and id guess you thought invading vietnam was ok, despite all this, BG is a marxist for suggesting you step up and do it? You are completely indoctrinated by the constitution written by revolutionaries, yet seem to me to hate them. Let me ask you how you perceive the overthrowing of an oppresive regime in Cuba by revolutionaries as any different to the founding of your own nation?
Did you just ask what the difference is between the Cuban Revolution and the American Revolution?

lol

I think you know the answer to this...
Castros politics dont matter, we are talking about the act of removing an oppresive regime. Everyone in America has bought wholesale into the quest to destroy communism, which has resulted in the US taking actions to attempt to overthrow governments of other countries, despite it being fully none of the USs business. Im just curious why that sort of behaviour is ok in the eyes of potential revolutionaries such as yourselves
I think we should stay outta other countries...fuck all of them. For example, Muslim's don't need anyone to go to war with and the proof is they been fighting amongst themselves since before Christ. And the same for the rest of them. And we should stop sending them money and aid as well. Just how I feel about it!
That we agree on. That goes for britain aswell. We are not the worlds police. We had absolutely no business helping overthrow gaddaffi. none.

Spyder, the Americans say Castro took power for himself. He would tell you different. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. There is no doubt tho that americas propaganda campaign against Castro has skewed almost everyones judgement of him. You can get caught up in the romance of the american revolution if you like, but dont tell me all those guys were completely selfless. I wont accept it and neither should you
Well he did take power in Cuba and there was the Cuban missile crap...Russian missiles pointed right at America...what would you think if they were pointed at you?

And for the record, I ain't some Neo Con who always wants war. I don't really believe you can change another countries beliefs or behaviors but so much! And while gaddaffi wasn't a leader of freedom but he didn't wanna blow Israel off the map either or ask us to release known terrorist while getting fighter jets, tanks and arms from American! Let alone sending them $1.5 billion without congress's approval! And while the story can't be found and more, how Obama talked Google into sending them another $850 million is beyond me!

I just think it's time to forget about the rest of the world and take care of the farm...reduce our own deficit, grow our economy, get our own oil and energy here at home and in Canada! Of course in my eyes, that won't happen under Obama! Obama will go after big oil, natural gas, banks and anything else that he thinks will help him! I really do believe he hates America. With that said, he might be one of the best politicians in history getting reelected on his record! Simply amazing! Masterful trick with smoke and mirrors!
America had missiles pointed at russia in turkey. Lets not forget that. Also, given americas aggression against Cuba from the outset of Castros tenure, why wouldnt they seek an allegiance with Russia who they felt could protect them? How can you blame them for that?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:So if i understand, despite your country being founded by revolution, and you desire to keep your guns in case you need to have another one, and Fidel Castro is the devil, and id guess you thought invading vietnam was ok, despite all this, BG is a marxist for suggesting you step up and do it? You are completely indoctrinated by the constitution written by revolutionaries, yet seem to me to hate them. Let me ask you how you perceive the overthrowing of an oppresive regime in Cuba by revolutionaries as any different to the founding of your own nation?
Did you just ask what the difference is between the Cuban Revolution and the American Revolution?

lol

Castros politics dont matter, we are talking about the act of removing an oppresive regime. Everyone in America has bought wholesale into the quest to destroy communism, which has resulted in the US taking actions to attempt to overthrow governments of other countries, despite it being fully none of the USs business. Im just curious why that sort of behaviour is ok in the eyes of potential revolutionaries such as yourselves
I think we should stay outta other countries...fuck all of them. For example, Muslim's don't need anyone to go to war with and the proof is they been fighting amongst themselves since before Christ. And the same for the rest of them. And we should stop sending them money and aid as well. Just how I feel about it!
That we agree on. That goes for britain aswell. We are not the worlds police. We had absolutely no business helping overthrow gaddaffi. none.

Spyder, the Americans say Castro took power for himself. He would tell you different. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. There is no doubt tho that americas propaganda campaign against Castro has skewed almost everyones judgement of him. You can get caught up in the romance of the american revolution if you like, but dont tell me all those guys were completely selfless. I wont accept it and neither should you
Well he did take power in Cuba and there was the Cuban missile crap...Russian missiles pointed right at America...what would you think if they were pointed at you?

And for the record, I ain't some Neo Con who always wants war. I don't really believe you can change another countries beliefs or behaviors but so much! And while gaddaffi wasn't a leader of freedom but he didn't wanna blow Israel off the map either or ask us to release known terrorist while getting fighter jets, tanks and arms from American! Let alone sending them $1.5 billion without congress's approval! And while the story can't be found and more, how Obama talked Google into sending them another $850 million is beyond me!

I just think it's time to forget about the rest of the world and take care of the farm...reduce our own deficit, grow our economy, get our own oil and energy here at home and in Canada! Of course in my eyes, that won't happen under Obama! Obama will go after big oil, natural gas, banks and anything else that he thinks will help him! I really do believe he hates America. With that said, he might be one of the best politicians in history getting reelected on his record! Simply amazing! Masterful trick with smoke and mirrors!
America had missiles pointed at russia in turkey. Lets not forget that. Also, given americas aggression against Cuba from the outset of Castros tenure, why wouldnt they seek an allegiance with Russia who they felt could protect them? How can you blame them for that?
I love your spin...lol..."the big, evil America was aggressive towards Cuba, so little old Cuba had no choice but align itself with the Soviets."

That's one version of it...a more honest version is that Eisenhower recognized Castro's new government six days after the overthrow, and Castro returned the favor by nationalizing land and factories owned by Americans.

But Castro was a good guy right? I mean, I guess if you ignore the hundreds of trials and executions by the revolutionists after the overthrow.

Poor little Fidel.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

lol

I love your spin...lol..."the big, evil America was aggressive towards Cuba, so little old Cuba had no choice but align itself with the Soviets."

That's one version of it...a more honest version is that Eisenhower recognized Castro's new government six days after the overthrow, and Castro returned the favor by nationalizing land and factories owned by Americans.

But Castro was a good guy right? I mean, I guess if you ignore the hundreds of trials and executions by the revolutionists after the overthrow.

Poor little Fidel.
Like i said earlier, iv read Castros side, Iv heard americas stance and as always with these things, i personally believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle. As for nationalisation of land, well thats tough, but if you buy land in another country, you are subject to the whims of their government. The spanish government recently repossessed the homes of many british expats because the planning permission wasnt right and fucked them off. These things happen.
01-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Politics Unfiltered
The sanctions on Cuba are outdated and moronic.

After all these Years Cuba is STILL an evil, vile threat to us....yet 90% of the shit in our homes is made by China....not to mention all the money we owe them.... rolleyes

Maybe for America....it's only bad to be a Filthy Commie if you are also of Hispanic/Latin descent... don't know
01-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:
TheFonz Wrote:I can't believe that some of you guys are so trustworthy the government when time and time again it has proven without a shadow of a doubt not be trustworthy.
That's what I am saying...freaking sheep!
What's worse....a sheep....or a sheep with a gun and a can do attitude, but just ba'bas with the rest???

Nobody ever said the government was trustworthy....but at the same time you cannot sit there and bitch, cry and moan about it without REALLY ever taking any kind of action.

If you want change....and you say the guns are needed to force that change and you truly believe the government is so corrupt...why are you not utilizing what you have at your disposal?

Why simply talk, or in this case....type about it?
Talk about missing the fucking point...lol

Protection from Tyranny does not mean becoming a terrorist. Most gun owners that are concerned with that just want to be left the fuck alone. "You do your thing, and I'll do mine, and we'll be all good."

One only has to look at Ruby Ridge to see that those people have a legitimate point.
How is it missing the point?

According to your own wording..."Tyranny"...and one of the founding fathers....Thomas Jefferson....

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

I'm sure it's not meant to be armchair revolutionists and simply type about how bad things are on a message board.
I hate to say this, because I like having these debates with you...but I'm starting to think that you aren't very smart. Either that or you are just choosing to ignore different points that are made. What part of wanting Government to stay out of your life leads to storming the Capital?

lol

I swear man, you must be as dumb as those 9/11 hijackers..."Hey Mohammed, I'm sick of America having a military presence in the middle east...let's fly some airplanes into their buildings to let them know. THAT will get them to leave!"
The same part that demands that for you to feel safe that the Goverment stays out of your life is only seen via having semi-automatic weapons.

Please...save the BS for somebody that might not see thru it.

If the whole idea for your arguments is that you simply want your family to be safe should the big bad wolf government ever come try to huff and puff and blow your house in....why do you complain about ANY form of gun regualtions? You already have your weapons, therfore you would not be affected by any such changes....

And you are right....those Muslims were stupid trying to get us off their land by flying planes into buildings.....anybody knows NOTHING will get us off their lands! We like what's under their sand WAAAAAYYY too much!
01-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Politics Unfiltered
We have all the oil and natural gas we need right here in the USA and never need any for many years and could be key in building up the economy and creating jobs here in America. Add to that. really and truly come up with a true energy plan with natural gas running cars, light trucks and even the trucking industry! I seen this report where if we put just 30% of the trucking industry on natural gas, we'd save 700 million barrels of oil a day!
01-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Well before you get on the natural gas bus too quick, watch an HBO documentary called "Gasland"......i happened to come across it one night and it shows the horror the process causes for poor land owners who happen to have those deposits under their property. The process used to extract it is awful on the environment.

yeah,yeah,yeah....i already know you two think we are bullet proof and need no EPA and all that...but the camera don't lie.

I've already been exposed to the process my whole life as a young boy living near Newgulf TX. Once home to the largest sulpher deposit in the world....the process of extraction is awful. So your supposed tradeoff comes with a price.

and if it were a fact about our vast ocean of resources, why would we ever stay in those dune pits? Their well being? For democracy? Yeah right.

its because we want access to the biggest oil deposits on the face of the planet. That or our strategic military placement....either way...it's not as if we are there out of the goodness of our hearts with zero self interest...that's never the case.
01-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 Wrote:Well before you get on the natural gas bus too quick, watch an HBO documentary called "Gasland"......i happened to come across it one night and it shows the horror the process causes for poor land owners who happen to have those deposits under their property. The process used to extract it is awful on the environment.

yeah,yeah,yeah....i already know you two think we are bullet proof and need no EPA and all that...but the camera don't lie.

I've already been exposed to the process my whole life as a young boy living near Newgulf TX. Once home to the largest sulpher deposit in the world....the process of extraction is awful. So your supposed tradeoff comes with a price.

and if it were a fact about our vast ocean of resources, why would we ever stay in those dune pits? Their well being? For democracy? Yeah right.

its because we want access to the biggest oil deposits on the face of the planet. That or our strategic military placement....either way...it's not as if we are there out of the goodness of our hearts with zero self interest...that's never the case.
lol

You would be an anti-fracker...lol...you trip me out bro!

And just to be clear about your previous accusation concerning me already having my guns, big bad wolf mumbo-jumbo...I do not own a firearm. I do plan on owning a few in the near future, but that isn't even what I'm concerned about. My concern is an overreaching government and the ever shrinking liberties of the American People.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:Well before you get on the natural gas bus too quick, watch an HBO documentary called "Gasland"......i happened to come across it one night and it shows the horror the process causes for poor land owners who happen to have those deposits under their property. The process used to extract it is awful on the environment.

lol

And just to be clear about your previous accusation concerning me already having my guns, big bad wolf mumbo-jumbo...I do not own a firearm. I do plan on owning a few in the near future, but that isn't even what I'm concerned about. My concern is an overreaching government and the ever shrinking liberties of the American People.
Exactly, It's not about the guns that gets us riled up. It's the fact that this country has become a shell of it was and the only reason it happened is because we where caught up in all the BS that that the establishment fed us.

Anything that is being pushed by the government and big media at the same time is designed hurt the average American Citizen.

01-11-2013, 01:15 AM
Politics Unfiltered
TheFonz Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

lol

Exactly, It's not about the guns that gets us riled up. It's the fact that this country has become a shell of it was and the only reason it happened is because we where caught up in all the BS that that the establishment fed us.

Anything that is being pushed by the government and big media at the same time is designed hurt the average American Citizen.
Good article about a mom home alone with her two kids in Georgia facing a home invader.

http://news.yahoo.com/mom-shot-intruder-...53089.html

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)