RE: Politics Unfiltered
$5 billion? Don't you mean $5 trillion?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 10:37 PM by BrotherCane.)
$5 billion a day bro!!!

http://www.politifact.com/rhode-island/s...ws-4-bill/

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cbo-feds...013-so-far

http://mymoneyforum.org/america-borrows-...80984.html
07-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Why would China do that? What would they have to gain besides economic collapse?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
07-12-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 11:23 PM by BrotherCane.)
(07-12-2014 10:41 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Why would China do that? What would they have to gain besides economic collapse?

Dunno, to own part of America? There are some theories on it but I wonder why that keep saying yes while we print a trillion a year! What happens when they say no more and/or we can't make a payment?Liberals think a debt ceiling debate is bad? Just wait....dumb ass Keynesian's! I can't wait for 8 years of Hillary! smh

Interesting huh? http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2...ince-2010/
07-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Cane, I told you why, brother. They can't afford to watch the U.S. Go belly up. No one can, but especially the CCP. Their only claim on power now is the financial growth they've provided to China for the last 20 years, and that's come almost solely on the back of American manufacturing.

Like I said, they're trying to diversify now because they realize the hole they're in, but it's too late.

I don't like the way our nation is being run, no doubt about it. Every politician we have should be drawn and quartered, and replaced with good, common, decent people that have actually worked a real job a day in their life.

That said. The China threat is a joke, just as it was when we told that same boogey-man story about the USSR and Japan. If you or anyone else out there do study economics, then you know trends are the best way for economists to predict the future.

The PRC is at the threshold now,and when they go, it's gonna take decades to recover.

As for the U.S., even if we defaulted, it might not be the worst thing in the long run. Germany did it twice and they're better off than almost everybody at this point. (China defaulted as well in the past, if you want to look it up. The U.S. gave up their extensive debt claims though, a fact which neither China nor the armchair quarterbacks in the U.S. ever seem to mention.)

We need to get our shit together, there can be absolutely no doubt about that. But this fear of a rising China hell-bent on destroying the U.S. laughable. They couldn't take us out, even if they wanted to, which they don't. Go look at the Japan scare of the 80s and 90s. All the same shit was being said. And now look at 'em.

As for owing the Chinese money, I've explained it all and in detail. But think about it like this. If you owe the bank a dollar, you've got a problem. If you owe the bank a million dollars, the bank has a problem.

Except we're on the world stage, where the bank and person are dealing in trillions. Can the bank call in the debt, force you to sell everything, and pay them back? Yep. But the resulting inflation would kill any profit the bank thought they had when they made the loan.

If the bank called in the debt, they'd be out of business. In addition, the bank needs you to invest more and more of your money into them, because you are their primary investor by a large margin. So not only are they NOT going to call in your bad debt, they're actually going to do everything they can to keep you afloat, out of pure self-preservation.

America is in a bad spot. The Chinese are in a far worse one. There are only 5 countries in this world that have a proven track record for bouncing back from catastrophic events in a short order of time: Germany, England, Japan, Russia, and America. Everyone else slides into regression, and it takes anywhere from half a century to a century for them to bounce back.

When we go (and we will), it will only take Americans back to their roots. We'll wake up and get back to work, I have no doubt about that. America stalling out or failing won't be a defeat or an ending. It will be a rebirth.

When China goes, its revolution and the end of a tyrannical government, followed by years of political chaos and upheaval.

I know where I'd rather be... Norway. lol
07-13-2014, 05:57 PM
(07-13-2014 09:48 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Cane, I told you why, brother. They can't afford to watch the U.S. Go belly up. No one can, but especially the CCP. Their only claim on power now is the financial growth they've provided to China for the last 20 years, and that's come almost solely on the back of American manufacturing.

Like I said, they're trying to diversify now because they realize the hole they're in, but it's too late.

I don't like the way our nation is being run, no doubt about it. Every politician we have should be drawn and quartered, and replaced with good, common, decent people that have actually worked a real job a day in their life.

That said. The China threat is a joke, just as it was when we told that same boogey-man story about the USSR and Japan. If you or anyone else out there do study economics, then you know trends are the best way for economists to predict the future.

The PRC is at the threshold now,and when they go, it's gonna take decades to recover.

As for the U.S., even if we defaulted, it might not be the worst thing in the long run. Germany did it twice and they're better off than almost everybody at this point. (China defaulted as well in the past, if you want to look it up. The U.S. gave up their extensive debt claims though, a fact which neither China nor the armchair quarterbacks in the U.S. ever seem to mention.)

We need to get our shit together, there can be absolutely no doubt about that. But this fear of a rising China hell-bent on destroying the U.S. laughable. They couldn't take us out, even if they wanted to, which they don't. Go look at the Japan scare of the 80s and 90s. All the same shit was being said. And now look at 'em.

As for owing the Chinese money, I've explained it all and in detail. But think about it like this. If you owe the bank a dollar, you've got a problem. If you owe the bank a million dollars, the bank has a problem.

Except we're on the world stage, where the bank and person are dealing in trillions. Can the bank call in the debt, force you to sell everything, and pay them back? Yep. But the resulting inflation would kill any profit the bank thought they had when they made the loan.

If the bank called in the debt, they'd be out of business. In addition, the bank needs you to invest more and more of your money into them, because you are their primary investor by a large margin. So not only are they NOT going to call in your bad debt, they're actually going to do everything they can to keep you afloat, out of pure self-preservation.

America is in a bad spot. The Chinese are in a far worse one. There are only 5 countries in this world that have a proven track record for bouncing back from catastrophic events in a short order of time: Germany, England, Japan, Russia, and America. Everyone else slides into regression, and it takes anywhere from half a century to a century for them to bounce back.

When we go (and we will), it will only take Americans back to their roots. We'll wake up and get back to work, I have no doubt about that. America stalling out or failing won't be a defeat or an ending. It will be a rebirth.

When China goes, its revolution and the end of a tyrannical government, followed by years of political chaos and upheaval.

I know where I'd rather be... Norway. lol

Well there is no doubt it's a global economy! Why they are all doing the Keynesian economics thing is beyond me! There is proof it doesn't work! Have you ever looked at Austrian economics? Heck the ones who understand the difference even knew the crash was coming! Especially Peter Shhiff! He made millions off the crash and his clients didn't lose, they made money too! Thomas Woods and mises.org had it right too! Did you go to college? I am really into the economics and history thing these days! It's just interesting to me!

Ever seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnekzRuu8wo

http://mises.org/ has it together in my view! Like this for example! http://mises.org/daily/3263
07-13-2014, 08:27 PM
That vid is like one of those highlight videos of a fight where they only show one guy throwing his best combinations. Where's the talk of him saying that gold was going to go to $5000 an ounce by 2011?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
07-13-2014, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 09:33 PM by BrotherCane.)
(07-13-2014 08:27 PM)Decagon Wrote:  That vid is like one of those highlight videos of a fight where they only show one guy throwing his best combinations. Where's the talk of him saying that gold was going to go to $5000 an ounce by 2011?

Whose perfect when it comes to markets and commodities in crazy times like these? He is a smart man!

This is pretty awesome huh? Undecided http://www.mrc.org/articles/irs-promises...nonprofits
07-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Sorry, but I don't really think so. He's in favor of policies that would help the rich and decimate the poor, like abolishing Medicare/Medicaid and eliminating the minimum wage.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
07-13-2014, 10:27 PM
(07-13-2014 09:48 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Sorry, but I don't really think so. He's in favor of policies that would help the rich and decimate the poor, like abolishing Medicare/Medicaid and eliminating the minimum wage.

IDK and I was joking but I think that's what progressive policies do! I think he is for anything for the elite though! And I bet he even likes that Cloward-Piven strategy! He wants one world government and one currency! All I know is a drone to take him out would be awesome!

Do you support Medicaid and Medicare? that started the rise in cost of healthcare in 1963! That shit is one big unfunded scam in my view! Even before but it kicked in then! http://mises.org/daily/4276 Interesting read!

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)