Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
07-16-2014, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2014 08:27 PM by Romulus9.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(07-16-2014 07:48 PM)BrotherCane Wrote:  
(07-16-2014 01:27 PM)Decagon Wrote:  I'm not a huge fan of the A.C.A. - It's basically Bob Dole's plan - but there's a lot of good in it, otherwise the insurance companies wouldn't have spent billions of dollars trying to stop it.

So...It was supposed to insure 36 million...the said it insured 8 million yet 2.9 million never paid or weren't legal...they don't know cause they never built the back end of the w3ebsite and it only cost a $1 billion! Plus another $2 billion to advertise! haha What's good in the bill?

Marx and Lenin approved it posthumously.

(07-16-2014 03:26 AM)Jason Bourne Wrote:  
(07-15-2014 10:35 PM)Romulus9 Wrote:  
(07-15-2014 06:52 PM)Jason Bourne Wrote:  Yo, I don't get too political but whoever is gonna pay for my shit for me I'm with them! I want my shit for FREEEEE!! haha

#BronerWillPrevail

Congratulations. You're everything that is wrong with America.
There ain't no shame in my game. If they are gonna give it to me, I'd be stupid not to take it! I ain't robbing no one, or breaking no laws. They just give it, so I take it!

That's really something to be proud of.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2014, 09:47 PM
(07-16-2014 08:17 PM)Romulus9 Wrote:  
(07-16-2014 01:27 PM)Decagon Wrote:  I'm not a huge fan of the A.C.A. - It's basically Bob Dole's plan - but there's a lot of good in it, otherwise the insurance companies wouldn't have spent billions of dollars trying to stop it.

So...It was supposed to insure 36 million...the said it insured 8 million yet 2.9 million never paid or weren't legal...they don't know cause they never built the back end of the w3ebsite and it only cost a $1 billion! Plus another $2 billion to advertise! haha What's good in the bill?

Marx and Lenin approved it posthumously.

(07-16-2014 03:26 AM)Jason Bourne Wrote:  
(07-15-2014 10:35 PM)Romulus9 Wrote:  
(07-15-2014 06:52 PM)Jason Bourne Wrote:  Yo, I don't get too political but whoever is gonna pay for my shit for me I'm with them! I want my shit for FREEEEE!! haha

#BronerWillPrevail

Congratulations. You're everything that is wrong with America.
There ain't no shame in my game. If they are gonna give it to me, I'd be stupid not to take it! I ain't robbing no one, or breaking no laws. They just give it, so I take it!

That's really something to be proud of.

It really is history and economics! Read the Naked Communist, Read Saul Alinky, Lenin and Marx....you would think the Naked Communist was written last year!!!!
Find all posts by this user
07-17-2014, 12:33 AM

Yeah, all that pesky saving lives and everything. Oh, and cite where the A.C.A. was supposed to insure 36 million by 2014? Oh, wait. You pulled that number out of your ass. I forgot.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
07-17-2014, 02:49 AM
(07-17-2014 12:33 AM)Decagon Wrote:  

Yeah, all that pesky saving lives and everything. Oh, and cite where the A.C.A. was supposed to insure 36 million by 2014? Oh, wait. You pulled that number out of your ass. I forgot.
I don't know who the ACA is, but they should be saving lives is they said they would. I seen the pictures on TV about all of them poor people just trying to come here shit is fucked up if they promise them something an just turning them back!
07-17-2014, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 11:03 AM by BrotherCane.)

Actually, that was Oblamer's and DHS's words, not mine! You are one to talk about someone pulling something outta their ass! LOL 36 million is the amount of uninsured American's....I guess we could add more for the new citizens crossing south o the border!

(07-17-2014 02:49 AM)Jason Bourne Wrote:  

I don't know who the ACA is, but they should be saving lives is they said they would. I seen the pictures on TV about all of them poor people just trying to come here shit is fucked up if they promise them something an just turning them back!

LMAO! Roflmao The ACA is the Affordable Care Act or it's full name is The Patient Protection Affordable Care Act! Or Obamacare!

Just some random thoughts and statements! Obama ran on fighting the greedy insurance companies and now is forcing us all to by their product...what could go wrong huh? There's a reason why we all didn't get free healthcare, because our government makes too much just by intervention alone! http://mises.org/daily/6587/The-Economics-of-ObamaCare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax7t32dGkwc

I don't think many understand what is really going on in this country right now and has been pretty much for 5 and 1/2 years! All these scandals are to distract from another! That is right outta Saul Alinsky's playbook and many others throughout history!!! They cause the chaos(what's happening down at the border right now comes to mind), then they step in the stop the chaos the caused in the first place! This has been on going but this is nothing a distraction from the VA scandal and the IRS scandal. Do you know that the immigrants crossing now are costing the tax payer $1000 per head per day? Just amazing, we are being played!

Anyhow, it cracks me up what people believe, for example how greedy big oil is, them greedy bastards make 7 cent per gallon and the government taxes 36-42 cents per gallon and the want to raise it 12 cents per gallon! It is so funny how so many fall for lies and talking points!

And what's up with this shit? http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/15/news/eco...index.html

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2012/04/g...-bush.html
07-17-2014, 12:06 PM
False. No one said it would insure 36 million Americans by 2014. You're full of shit.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
07-18-2014, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 09:19 AM by BrotherCane.)
(07-17-2014 12:06 PM)Decagon Wrote:  False. No one said it would insure 36 million Americans by 2014. You're full of shit.

You said 2014, I said period fool! My point is if it's such a great product and so many needed it so bad, why did only 6 million (that can be verified) sign up when 7 million lost their employer based insurance? Of course with less people working now then in 1978, most can't pay for it anyhow! But that's another subject!
07-18-2014, 10:53 AM
It's up to 9 or 10 million. Face it, Obamacare is a success.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
07-18-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 11:24 AM by BrotherCane.)
Prove it....the back end was never built....the admin and DHS doesn't know so how do you? They don't even know who paid for it and if they are even legal!!! HAHAHA Your numbers are even higher than the admins numbers and we all know IF it was 9 or 10 million, they'd be bragging all over about it....instead they need distraction after distraction to cover up scandal after scandal, issue and flat out lies! And if it's such a success, why are insurance conpanies getting a $ 5 billion bailout in 2015? Why are insurance rates going up instead of down?

http://benswann.com/video-insurance-comp...s-in-2015/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/insurance...s-in-2015/

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/201...-heres-why

http://money.cnn.com/2013/08/06/news/eco...index.html

I have read and studied this stuff bro, so just making a statement without backing it up won't work! But let me guess, you already won the debate huh?
07-18-2014, 11:43 AM
It broke 8 million in April, It broke 9 million a few days ago, with over 10 million helped by the website. You're hardly the one to cry foul when it comes to not citing sources.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../12532799/

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/15/us/ass....html?_r=0

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)