Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-14-2014, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2014 06:17 PM by Decagon.)
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I was thinking of Uganda, which is 84% Christian, and has lifetime jail sentences for homosexual acts. The law, in its pre-judicial form, briefly had the death penalty for homosexuality, less than a year ago, but the law in that form wasn't enacted.

Christian nations were unanimous in banning homosexuality when Turkey legalized sodomy in 1858. Your argument that it's a culturally-based law is hypocritical, at best. Face it, the Bible says that homosexuals should be killed, and that's probably why Christian nations like Ethiopia and Eritrea ban homosexuality, not something unique to Ethiopia. If it were unique to Ethiopia, we wouldn't see anti-sodomy laws in practically every Christian nation of the past 100 years.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2014, 11:21 PM
(10-14-2014 05:56 PM)Decagon Wrote:  I was thinking of Uganda, which is 84% Christian, and has lifetime jail sentences for homosexual acts. The law, in its pre-judicial form, briefly had the death penalty for homosexuality, less than a year ago, but the law in that form wasn't enacted.

Christian nations were unanimous in banning homosexuality when Turkey legalized sodomy in 1858. Your argument that it's a culturally-based law is hypocritical, at best. Face it, the Bible says that homosexuals should be killed, and that's probably why Christian nations like Ethiopia and Eritrea ban homosexuality, not something unique to Ethiopia. If it were unique to Ethiopia, we wouldn't see anti-sodomy laws in practically every Christian nation of the past 100 years.
The Bible says that homosexuals should be killed? What Bible are you referencing? Please stop with this Old Testament/Abrahamic shit that the Muslims still practice but has been reformed since the beginning of Christianity.

There is nothing hypocritical about stating that the homosexual outlook is cultural when that is exactly what it is. I am only typing factual shit. Speaking the truth is NEVER hypocritical.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Leviticus 20:13.

There are something like a billion Muslims in the world, and maaaaybe one or two countries that still have laws including execution for consensual sodomy. Nigeria has laws on the books in a few northern Muslim states (the laws in the southern Christian states are pretty severe as well), but when was the last time a homosexual was executed by a state government for being homosexual?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-15-2014, 12:31 AM
This is the second time that you have referenced that, and I thought that I didn't have to tell you your folly in doing so...BUT...

Leviticus is Old Testament. That shit has been whack since Jesus died for the World's sins. You know, that whole crucifixion thing that happened a couple thousand years ago that wiped the slate clean for everybody? So please keep that shit in context with the time that it was written AND practiced. We don't abide by dem laws anymore bro. The Muslims on the other hand...yeah, they still roll with that.

I don't know why you Lefties are such apologists for the Muslims, yet ridicule the God loving Christians that don't try to force the World into chaos with savagery and brutality. Maybe it is ya'lls hatred of Freedom. Or maybe it is just a hatred of everything American. I can't help but wonder what your political drivel would be if the Vietnam War had never existed. Or if the Cold War had not of ended under Reagan. Those 2 events in the addition of the War on Terror has dramatically shaped the political landscape of this country...and forced the leftist opposition straight into Crazy Town.

10-15-2014, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2014 01:10 AM by Decagon.)
If the Old Testament doesn't matter (if I'm getting what you're saying), why is it included in the Christian Bible?

And again, when was the last time a Muslim state actually executed someone for consensual sex? I've noted several Christian states that give long and often tortuous jail terms to homosexuals. It's obvious that despite your prognostications to the opposite, Christians still practice hate.

I would argue that America does more damage to peace worldwide than all the Muslims put together.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-15-2014, 01:27 AM
It's not that the Old Testament doesn't matter, it is that Jesus absolved the World of the sins from it. Paul does a great job of breaking it down in Galatians.

But regardless...the fact still remains that you are a Muslim apologist and a Christian persecutor. That shit doesn't make sense for an atheist...unless it is purely politically driven...which would obviously disqualify anything else that you have to say on the matter.

10-15-2014, 01:54 AM
I'm familiar with the theory, but do you really believe that most Christians (notably Catholics) really believe that Mosaic Law doesn't matter, aside from the Mosaic Diet?

I think all religions suck, perhaps excepting Buddhism and Sikhism (free food), but hardcore Christians pose a bigger threat to the American way of life through their political meanderings than do hardcore Muslims, who are mostly content to fight amongst themselves. Sure, 9/11 sucked and all, but it pales in comparison to the centuries of damage Christianity has done to the New World.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Breaking news!!! I always believed the WMD's went to Syria but some were found last month and it was barely reported! Anyhow... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/...until-now/

Then there's this.... http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/urgent...-supplies/

And this is something that the FED and ellow Keynesian's don't get! They are the war on the poor and middle class! Just like the helped cause the housing bubble and the crash. http://mises.org/daily/6921/Is-the-Surge...investment
10-15-2014, 12:37 PM
In the best of circumstances, most chemical weapons last 5 or 6 years. It's obvious - even from this late, breaking evidence - that Iraq didn't have a viable chemical weapons program, just old weapons.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-15-2014, 02:06 PM
(10-15-2014 01:54 AM)Decagon Wrote:  I'm familiar with the theory, but do you really believe that most Christians (notably Catholics) really believe that Mosaic Law doesn't matter, aside from the Mosaic Diet?

I think all religions suck, perhaps excepting Buddhism and Sikhism (free food), but hardcore Christians pose a bigger threat to the American way of life through their political meanderings than do hardcore Muslims, who are mostly content to fight amongst themselves. Sure, 9/11 sucked and all, but it pales in comparison to the centuries of damage Christianity has done to the New World.
It doesn't really matter whether most Christians know that they are free from the Law or not, they are not out there sawing off people's heads in the quest of a caliphate.

You lefties are more afraid of words and people pointing out the gaping flaws in your ideology, than you are of the modern day savages.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)